New member introduction from Southlake, Texas

rubbinisracing

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2015
Hello Gents,

I've been lurking here a few months and have found this site and its members to be a great resource and wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the information shared here. From this forum I learned about the Authenticity Package and new gauges available from Autometer, as well as other great threads.

I'm a collector with an emphasis on '65 to '70 musclecars, primarily Chevy, but do have a few Fords (2 '69 Boss 9 Mustangs) and Shelbys (2 '67 GT500s and 1 ''65 GT350). The rest are Camaros, Chevelles and Corvettes. No mopars yets but looking for the right '71 Hemi Cuda.

I'm the original owner of my '05 FGT. I mothballed the car upon delivery and she has 10 miles on the odometer. I wished I would have been smarter and bought 2 like some of you did. One to drive and the other to enjoy. Due to the recent escalation in prices I'll have to wait on getting another and keep my powder dry in the hopes of locating a new GT.

I look forward to hearing back from the members here, especially those that live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

God Bless

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Aboard! Consider coming to Rally X!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Welcome!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Welcome and it sounds like a great collection

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Welcome! Sounds like an awesome collection! Have a friend & enthusiast from West Texas that settled in Southlake a few years ago.

God bless you as well, my Friend!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
<snip> I wished I would have been smarter and bought 2 like some of you did. One to drive and the other to enjoy. <snip again>
Huh?? How can you enjoy it if you don't drive it?

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome, from a DFW local.

rubbinisracing

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2015
Huh?? How can you enjoy it if you don't drive it?

I should have proofread before posting.

What I meant to say is...One to drive and enjoy and the other to put away.