Every Ford GT came with two Window Stickers????

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
The description says "Ford produced two window stickers for every GT" is this fact or fiction??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Ford-G...59d98d611&item=161557829137&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Mine came with 2 if I recall.... and then got an additional when I ordered the Ford Racing certificate thingy... But that was almost 10 years ago now....

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
The second window sticker can be obtained with the authenticity pkg

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I tried to order the authenticity pkg, but they didn't have my window sticker. Perhaps the previous owner got it.

I made a facsimile of the sticker in PowerPoint to include in a notebook of photos, specs, etc. that I keep in the GT and display at car shows.

This is a jpeg, but I can PM the PowerPoint template I made if anybody wants it. It prints to 8.5" x 11".

Ford GT window.jpg

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
PM sent.

Yes, Ford produced two window stickers for each car. One was on the window of the car, the second was filed at Ford. When you buy the authenticity package, you get the second copy - unless a previous owner bought the package, in which case you get everything except that second sticker. There are no other ones available. Before buying the package, you may wish to call and verify that sticker #2 is in the file ....

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
there was a PDF version available through ford a few years back. check with your local dealer.
i had received a few for members here.

pauls

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area
What Ford department do you call for the authenticity package?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
What Ford department do you call for the authenticity package?

It is available through either Ford or SVTOA (www.svtoa.com)

Check this thread -

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...ificate-of-Authenticity-Package-quot-WOW-quot