Mopar just dropped the big one

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
They announced today performance packages for the current viper, Stage 3 supercharged 900 HP with only 6lbs boost. Time for the ecoboost V8 to be dropped into the new GT

http://nineballgarage.com/2015/01/900-hp-supercharged-viper-system/

Last edited:

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
SEMA 2015 should be great!

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
900bHP is welcoming news. That car should have been 700+ bHP right out of the box.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
For a second, I was excited, thinking this was a factory offering. These packages are all "dealership-installed". Meh. I would probably take my Viper to my local trusted speedshop before my local dealership.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
They announced today performance packages for the current viper, Stage 3 supercharged 900 HP with only 6lbs boost. Time for the ecoboost V8 to be dropped into the new GT

http://nineballgarage.com/2015/01/900-hp-supercharged-viper-system/

Still plenty of time for them to F-it up.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That car should have been 700+ bHP right out of the box.

'Odd...I believe I've opined the same basic view/opinion for how long now...? :biggrin :thumbsup

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
"Post title"? Doesn't seem much different than opening up the FRPP catalog?

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Yup and the article stated SRT forged the motor planning for this

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Nothing more than a dealer offering bolt on mods. Not OEM.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Talked to Andy at Viper Exchange and they have teamed with Arrow to sell their new cars with a heads and cam package that will make 750 hp naturally aspirated. If you buy the car new from them install is free. Package is $13,999. Comes with a 12 mo/12,000.

He is a prior GT owner and raves over this package on his 2015 GTS with track pack. Says his car comes in at 3270 with 1/4 tank of fuel and is amazing with that much HP naturally aspirated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
For a second, I was excited, thinking this was a factory offering. These packages are all "dealership-installed". Meh. I would probably take my Viper to my local trusted speedshop before my local dealership.

Yep, these are post title mods. I wonder what it does to warranty.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I just asked and he said it does not void it but depends on your dealer. Hmmmm. Still 750 NA HP. It has to be impressive to drive. I think he had his GenV at TI if anyone was there.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I just asked and he said it does not void it but depends on your dealer. Hmmmm. Still 750 NA HP. It has to be impressive to drive. I think he had his GenV at TI if anyone was there.

Yeah, after I saw that adding the S/C would seem to be overkill. It seems maybe they finally got to the real task of getting the most they can out of the V10.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Talked to Andy at Viper Exchange and they have teamed with Arrow to sell their new cars with a heads and cam package that will make 750 hp naturally aspirated. If you buy the car new from them install is free. Package is $13,999. Comes with a 12 mo/12,000.

He is a prior GT owner and raves over this package on his 2015 GTS with track pack. Says his car comes in at 3270 with 1/4 tank of fuel and is amazing with that much HP naturally aspirated.

Nevermind, just answered my own question. Didn't know Andy went to work for Bernie.

Last edited: