Southern California
Between $279,999 and $359,999, before dealer mark up's

Last edited:

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
+1
I can't see it being south of $400K...and that's before the dealer add-ons. :facepalm::willy

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
$375,000 fully loaded out the door

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
I'd say just under $275k then the dealer raping will add another $150k+++ especially at first when Ford says there are only ? so many being produced, and then when Ford manufactures more we will only be tapped for $50-75k over

matteuson

GT Owner
Jun 4, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
$359k.....anything near $500k would be ridiculous.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
So who has listed a car they own for sale, liquidated assets, or scrapped other purchase plans ?!!?

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
So who has listed a car they own for sale, liquidated assets, or scrapped other purchase plans ?!!?

Hmmm... I've considered ditching my Hellcat coming in next month. But if this is a year+ out without any production numbers or allocation set in stone yet, I'm going to take delivery and not worry about it until Ford makes formal announcements... If I can get one, I'll ditch my 997TT and the Hellcat probably.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
After reading the same 6 threads on the '16 GT, I think its fair to say at this point we will not know any new credible information for at least 18 mos.

I would personally be more interested in how people are preparing to purchase the '16 GT; be it selling other cars/GTs, making space to park, liquidating assets, or redeploying resources/budgets.

That's more constructive IMHO than another post on cupholders or ADMs.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Does it really matter what it sells for ?

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
After reading the same 6 threads on the '16 GT, I think its fair to say at this point we will not know any new credible information for at least 18 mos.

I would personally be more interested in how people are preparing to purchase the '16 GT; be it selling other cars/GTs, making space to park, liquidating assets, or redeploying resources/budgets.

That's more constructive IMHO than another post on cupholders or ADMs.

I have decided to turn my kids into major organ donors.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have decided to turn my kids into major organ donors.

And just as with FGT pproduction, you can ramp up your own organ production in just around 9 months ..... if you hurry you´ll be able to produce a couple of full sets by the time all the celebs have recieved their FGTs and second wave just going to the super wealthy :biggrin:facepalm:

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
And just as with FGT pproduction, you can ramp up your own organ production in just around 9 months ..... if you hurry you´ll be able to produce a couple of full sets by the time all the celebs have recieved their FGTs and second wave just going to the super wealthy :biggrin:facepalm:

Yeah, my plan is to donate one eyeball and kidney while visiting the plasma lab every day for the next two years. As far as my kids, I may just donate their entire body which would make it a little easier on the logistics front. I am sure they will understand. :biggrin