FordGTprices.com, 100% right, 50% of the time

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
CP, glad to hear from ya.... 10 yrs have gone buy since you were tracking the FGT. Let me know if ya still make it out to the Carolinas!

I'll be happy to let the door hit ya for old time sake.

Mike

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just goes to show you . Even if just owned a GT and sold it . You are still a legend!

Reactions: DAVNET

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
I'll be happy to let the door hit ya for old time sake.

:lol Me too, Centerpunch, you can leave some of your forehead on my door if you're ever in VA!

Thanks for the post, it was great reading: candid, honest, and insightful -- just like a decade ago!!

Lew

GT Owner
Nov 9, 2006
South Florida
Hi Paul. Like others, I followed your site regularly in the fall of 05. Finally bought in December 05 with confidence with the help of your website info. Glad you turned out to be wrong 50% of the time!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Paul
I followed and listened to your advice as well. I waited to buy based on your prediction I bought my GT in Nov of 2006 for sticker.
You really helped me out emotionally!What you gave me was the possibility of perhaps being able to actually buy and own a GT!
For this I thank you! I now have 39k on my GT!of course like everyone I wish I had bought two.
The real jackpot is the wonderful friends I have made because of this car and wonderful forum!
Did I thank you yet ? Well a very big thank you!
You may have to bring your site back for the new GT!
My best regards to you
Ron Aka Roketman

I always enjoy it when you post up again Paul. Plus 1 on the quote above and all the best.

Chip

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Hey Centerpunch,

You are back in business!!!:wink

Best, Bret.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Sell some of that Apple Stock :)

...$1.5Million if $150K invested in AAPL '06

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Yes, that was a good enough investment to make up for a lot of other marginal decisions!