Cage's GT

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Not sure if already posted but here is a picture from my friend's friend (Ford GT Build Team Member). This is one of a few cool pics so if you are my friend's friend (LOL) Thanks!

Attachments

• Cage Ford GT3.jpg
    Cage Ford GT3.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 547

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That car was turned into a GTX1. I purchased that car several years ago and resold to a gentleman in Kwait.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I thought he donated his GT to Universal Technical Institute (or some similar vocational school)?

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Think he had to sell, plus a bunch of other cars, back when he was having IRS problems?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
He did donate the car, and yes, he had major money issues. Just look at the movies he's in now. Yikes. I recall his lawyer saying that his reputation was irrevocably damaged by the film choices he was having to make to pay bills because financial advisors squandered his wealth.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
(You might also want to run your first sentence ^ through the IndyGT/ SteveA translator. Smart-ass.)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Steve why are you so mean to me?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
You cherted....again.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You cherted....again.

Huh?

:lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Such a dick! LMAO!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Humor?

Ed

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Humor?

Ed

Yes Ed....at least DBK thinks it is. Every time I make a spelling or grammar error DBK points it out in public having great fun. In this thread he made one, I caught it and pointed it out. He then fixed his error but in turn added some to my posts. Hopefully hes gone to bed and wont see this until the morning giving a few members some insight into his constant unwarranted harassment of me. So yes....he's a dick! :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Yes Ed....at least DBK thinks it is. Every time I make a spelling or grammar error DBK points it out in public having great fun. In this thread he made one, I caught it and pointed it out. He then fixed his error but in turn added some to my posts. Hopefully hes gone to bed and wont see this until the morning giving a few members some insight into his constant unwarranted harassment of me. So yes....he's a dick! :lol

Long ago before I was a moderator here I got into a good natured riff with Bony. It didn't go too well for me and Daniel correctly pointed out that it is foolish to get into an on line pissing match with the guy who controls the EDIT button.

Chip

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Long ago before I was a moderator here I got into a good natured riff with Bony. It didn't go too well for me and Daniel correctly pointed out that it is foolish to get into an on line pissing match with the guy who controls the EDIT button.

Chip

You could have given me a heads up Chip!:lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony would delete my post count on a regular basis and then return it a few days later. Yes, the edit button can be powerfull; however, DBK has been somewhat auspicious in its use.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Everything Steve says is a lie! I can say this because he's on a long road trip and thus unable to defend himself! If he responds, you'll know he's posting and driving and therefore should be in jail. If the post is coherent English you'll know he's dictating to Leslie and she's translating. :lol

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
(You might also want to run your first sentence ^ through the IndyGT/ SteveA translator. Smart-ass.)

Oh boy!
What fun.....
:pop

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Yikes ! I’m not touching this one