Rally 9 film is done! 'Dust Devils' Enjoy....

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
[video=vimeo;114629408]https://vimeo.com/114629408[/video]

Thank you again for having Alex and I join you in Vegas and making us feel welcome. Thank you to everyone who let us suction cup a camera to your 'babies'. Thank you to everyone who sent me footage in the mail. All of these things resulted in a noisy beautiful little film which I'm happy to share with you and the rest of the GT fans of the world. Help spread the love by sharing.

Cheers! Hope to see you all in Detroit!

Justin Lapriore//LetsMakeMedia

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Hey! Why is that 2nd link on there!? Oh well.......

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, that's great! I had to go to the Vimeo direct version (right click on the video) to get it to go to full screen.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Great job Justin, the Ford GT is one sexy car and your video showcases just that. It also showcased how incredible they sound on the track too! :)

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Well done, Justin. Could have used more white/blue stripe GT's though. Just sayin';)

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Good work. Shared it on Facebook!

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Very Cool! Thanks for posting this.

DJ

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Justin.. again , thank you for this excellent work.! I have sent to many contacts.. Detroit area, Lansing Michigan and the University of Pittsburgh.
I have watched it now about 6 times and each time I capture more of the details... It really does cause one to miss the cars, the sounds and the actual event..
hope to see you in Detroit .

andy (ajb)

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA

I've got it out to a ton of websites (it was nice of Autoweek to get it up as one of their last posts before a little break) who have all said that they would like to wait until after Christmas to post it. It'll be fun to watch it get out there, I feel like it has the potential to explode a bit in the coming weeks (leading up to Detroit). Awesome!

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
10,000 views as of yesterday.

I've got it out to a ton of websites (it was nice of Autoweek to get it up as one of their last posts before a little break) who have all said that they would like to wait until after Christmas to post it. It'll be fun to watch it get out there, I feel like it has the potential to explode a bit in the coming weeks (leading up to Detroit). Awesome!

http://letsmakemedia.kinja.com/80-f...-a-short-film-d-1676303252/1676492634/+orlove

Always nice when Jalopnik shares my stuff.....

10K is just the beginning. I'll let you know when it hits 50.

McGuirk

Oct 20, 2014
San Jose CA
Great film, thank you Justin!