FIA App. K - Vintage race car - 65 Mustang A-sedan

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
SOLD

It´s time to try something new in the racing world so after much consideration I now put up my 1965 Mustang vintage race car up for sale. I have been the lucky owner of this historicly significant race Mustang for the last 8 years and we have had many awesome moments together. The car has never - at any time in its first 50 years - been in better condition than now so if you want the best of the best - look no further! :thumbsup

:cheers
Anders

Historic 1965 Mustang Appendix K

Genuine historic race car with full history. Race ready and in absolutely stunning condition. No expense spared! Just back from the 2014 Goodwood Revival raced by Anders Nannerup and Ex. F1 Rupert Keegan.

Genuine K-code Ford Mustang Hipo, 4 speed Top Loader & 9 inch rear w/3.89 locker.

• Purchased new by David Tallaksen who raced it out of the box in the Southeast USA before selling to Gene Felton. Dave set the track record for A-sedans at Savannah International Speedway in 1965.

• Gene Felton – 4 time IMSA winner – raced full seasons in 1966 and 1967 SCCA Regional and National Championships – both years finishing in the top 3 and boing invited to the season finales American Road Race of Champions (ARRC)
o 1966 ARRC, Riverside, California – finishing 5th.
o 1967 ARRC, Daytona, California – DNF

• Trans Am racing history – Participated in the 1967 Paul Revere 250 Trans Am race – qualifying 17th – finishing 18th – winner was Parnelli Jones

• Invited to be a part of the Shelby American Race Assistance Program in 1966 and 1967.

• 1992 – one of the first historic race cars to get the SCCA certification “Certified Historic Race Car”

• Major results in recent times: Overall 3rd place in Danish Vintage Championships, Class Win Grand Prix Denmark, 5th overall in the 2008 Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix raced by Le Mans winner Dindo Capello and Anders Nannerup. Invited to participate in the 2014 Goodwood Revival.

Only 2 hours on complete restoration, full race setup, everything is best money can buy within the Appendix K. HTP since 2007 and newly updated HTP in 2014.

Selling only because I am moving to a different type of racing. Car is located in Copenhagen only 10 minutes from the international airport. Can be delivered world wide. Please contact Anders Nannerup for further info.

a.nannerup@stantonchase.com
Phone: +45 2844 3350

Goodwood Revival racing 01.JPG

Assembly area Pre race Goodwood Revival 2014.JPG

DSC_0661.JPG

IMG_2876.jpg

Last edited: