Carroll Shelby International / Ford gathering 11/17/14

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
This was posted on the Team Shelby site. This is the perfect opportunity for some Southern California owners to show up with their Ford GTs!

Hi Guys,

Carroll Shelby International and Ford Motor Company are holding a meet-up on the eve of the LA Auto Show. This event will honor the heritage of Ford performance and celebrate the rich automotive history of Shelby and Ford.

The meet-up will be limited to 100 Shelby and Ford performance vehicles, up to two guests per vehicle. If you want to bring your car to the meet-up, please contact Jenni Shreeves at the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Event Information:

Monday, November 17 from 11A.M. - 4 P.M.
Closed to the general public, open to participants only

Contact Jenni Shreeves for more information:

Phone: 310-327-5072

Email: jenni@cscf.org

Link to Team Shelby:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/in...-and-ford-motor-company-meet-up/#entry1576411

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I am going to be there with my GT and 64 Galaxie R code. They tell me Ford is going to have a special presentation at 2 pm. Could this be the mystery car in the other thread? The date will be 11-17-14. 🙈🙉🙊

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I am going to be there with my GT and 64 Galaxie R code. They tell me Ford is going to have a special presentation at 2 pm. Could this be the mystery car in the other thread? The date will be 11-17-14. ������

My guess is this is going to be the announcement we've all been waiting for. Wish I could be there.

pvgtX2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 16, 2012
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
My guess is this is going to be the announcement we've all been waiting for. Wish I could be there.

Thank you for the heads up. I will see if she can accommodate me and perhaps a few others who live nearby.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I'll be there! I'm confirmed with Jenni.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Awesome Randy. Look forward to seeing you there.

PVG I hope you get in too.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

pvgtX2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 16, 2012
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Awesome Randy. Look forward to seeing you there.

PVG I hope you get in too.

I will be there. Should be a very nice event.