Gauges

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
I have replaced the tach, boost gauge went out before rally 9 and speedo went out when Jack Carter and I were on the scavenger rally. Tired of replacing them and ordered the comple dash and gauges from speedhut 👀👀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Auto Meter will tell you that their stuff is so awesome, you should feel privileged to replace their broken awesome stuff with even more awesome unproven unwarranteed stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Ace, I'm in the Palisades also.
If you need a hand with the replacements let me know. I've had my Speedhuts in for two years now.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The speed hut s are great.I actually like them better.Ypu can send out the trim rings and have them done in the same brushed aluiminuim finish .aYou can also do the backing plate in the same black as stock.Rich of the GT guys has them done .Its really clean

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think Speedhut now does that already. Look at their website. The gauges they show look pretty stock to me.

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
I'm having the same issue with the speedhut speedometer...............so not sure what the problem is....
Ace, I'm in the Palisades also.
If you need a hand with the replacements let me know. I've had my Speedhuts in for two years now.

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
I went with the brushed aluminum face plate and black trim rings.....I would post a picture but don't know how

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Not sure what your speedo problem is but maybe I can help you. PM me if you want to get together.