Foose GT @ SEMA

Tomcat

GT Owner
I find his restraint, refreshing! One of the most famous builders in the biggest forum and he adds wheels and stripes...he respects the car/history!

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Although I would personally prefer a little more rubber and a little less wheel - to give it a little more of that old school look - I think this is one of the best looking wheels I have seen on a FGT so far.

:thumbsup

wheelb

GT Owner
May 22, 2014
Miami Fl
Saw car in person , wheel fitment was so wrong wheels stick in big time look wrong sad big foose fan .

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
From the angle I had, I thought it looked quite nice - although I don't think that one can improve on the optional forged BBS wheels -

View attachment 36150

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ralphie, has the Foose GT got a tape stripe or a paint stripe? I've seen him use both on his show. How does the stripe feel to touch?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Ralphie, has the Foose GT got a tape stripe or a paint stripe? I've seen him use both on his show. How does the stripe feel to touch?

From my viewpoint, it looked like a paint stripe, although I didn't actually touch or feel it. I don't like to touch other people's cars, just like I'd prefer others to not touch mine.

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
From my viewpoint, it looked like a paint stripe, although I didn't actually touch or feel it. I don't like to touch other people's cars, just like I'd prefer others to not touch mine.

Ditto. I didn't try to touch it to determine but it sure looked like paint than plastic. I don't think chip would resort to vinyl. It's just not his style.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Think about it. The guy rolls a 10 year old car into SEMA, essentially pure stock but for a few tiny personal tweaks, and it's a huge hit.

Shouldn't be a surprise. Same reaction my car gets everywhere I go.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Think about it. The guy rolls a 10 year old car into SEMA, essentially pure stock but for a few tiny personal tweaks, and it's a huge hit.

I'm thinking of putting mine out for trade shows. Hmmm...

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Exactly Correctomondo! A daily occurrence - the GT is still a "WOW" car. And always will be. Thanks Camilo. Thanks Ford.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I kinda liked his idea of carrying the orange strips on the body over into the duel stripes on backside of the wheel rims. 'Usually don't see something that being done.

The car's exhaust tips looked a lot bigger to me 'in person' than they do in photos/actually are. 'Appeared to be 4"!

For some darned reason, the car looked to me as thought it had been given a very slight 'top chop' too...but, I guess it must have been the lighting.

I liked the whole darned thing!

larry21

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2006
Knutsford UK
I have the same size on one of my GT's 20/21
Tyres are from Aventador
Handling and grip is incredible
Recommended by Wheelbe

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/29305-Here-she-is-in-all-her-glory-!-MT-FGT-)

Last edited:

larry21

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2006
Knutsford UK

wheelb

GT Owner
May 22, 2014
Miami Fl
From the angle I had, I thought it looked quite nice - although I don't think that one can improve on the optional forged BBS wheels -

View attachment 36150

check it from this angle stretched tires and literally 1" in bound .

Attachments

• foose fail.jpg
    foose fail.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 57

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I'm thinking of putting mine out for trade shows. Hmmm...

Nice way to get a tax write-off