Car Show near Torrance - this Sat

Mike87

Sep 23, 2014
RHE, CA
There is a nice car show in Rolling Hills Estates (near Torrance, Redondo Beach, etc.) on the first Saturday of each month. Plenty of classics, exotics, etc. (last week a Ford GT, Carrera GT, McClaren, Ferrari's, and lots of Porsches).
I'll be there this weekend in a black/silver stripe FGT.
Corner of Hawthorne Blvd and Silver Spur (can't miss it - about 150 - 200 cars gather). 7-9am.

Cheers.

Mike

pvgtX2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 16, 2012
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
Hi Mike- Welcome aboard! we are neighbors. I'll be out of town this weekend but there are a few others who I believe will be there. Look forward to meeting you. (I tried to PM you but I believe your account needs to be set up for that by the administrators). As far as work goes….look no further than Kendall and Ryan Pond at Cooltech.

Mike87

Sep 23, 2014
RHE, CA
Thank you!
I contacted Cooltech... waiting for a call back.
See you maybe in Dec. Meanwhile, I'll try to get this PM account set up.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Gentlemen - Mike was kind enough to open up his treasure trove of cars this morning which included a stunning '17 Liquid Blue GT and an '05 Black w/Silver Stripe GT (I'll let Mike talk about his other speed merchants usually only seen between the pages of high-gloss magazines). Several of his speed-freak friends also came by before heading out to the Palos Verdes Peninsula (?) Cars & Coffee.

The show was well attended with an eclectic array of vehicles spanning various genres including Packards, Porsches, Panhards, Pontiacs, Peugeots, ..........and a VW Bug with a blown Hemi stuffed up front, a la Bid Daddy Roth!! Fantastic vehicles and people!

Thanks again Mke!

Mike87

Sep 23, 2014
RHE, CA
Glad you enjoyed it Kingman! It is always a great time with some great people. Some friends are hitting the Pelican Parts gathering which is 4x the size just up the street on Nov 18th. I hope your FGT will be ready by then and you can join us!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mike, one of the moderators has to change your status to owner for you to use PMs.