Sema

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Hi guys anybody going to be at SEMA this year? I will be there for a few days. Would be great to meet some of the brethren.

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
We'll be there in our RaceDeck Booth ( Center hall right by the front glass doors) stop by and say hello!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hi guys anybody going to be at SEMA this year? I will be there for a few days. Would be great to meet some of the brethren.

Perfect opportunity:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...MA-BONY-Memorial-Dinner?highlight=bony+dinner

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
We will be going Wed or Thu, don't know which day yet

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Guys I arrive early Monday afternoon and leaving at noon on Thursday.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
As Larry said in Post #3, if you'd like to come to the dinner on Wednesday night (Nov. 5), then let me know soon, as I'll be calling in the reservations at the Palm Restaurant in Caesar's Palace early next week.

Thanks

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
ok great will be there for the bony tribute dinner.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Can you guys get an update from Autometer on the new gauges release date for our cars ? Their phone lines keep saying soon :rofl

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
I will be there friday only if any one is still around
Fly GT 40

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Can you guys get an update from Autometer on the new gauges release date for our cars ? Their phone lines keep saying soon :rofl

Booth 22931. All of us going should stop by and bug em to let them know we're all anxiously waiting and complain / get the scoop about ignoring the speedo and tach burn outs.

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Booth 22931. All of us going should stop by and bug em to let them know we're all anxiously waiting and complain / get the scoop about ignoring the speedo and tach burn outs.

When are you going? We are Thursday. Let's go over and pester them together. I'll pull out my burned out boost gauge and bring it along :)

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
We'll make a plan at the Wed. dinner. I'd bring my fried speedo but then I'd have to make a new doorstop.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
We'll make a plan at the Wed. dinner. I'd bring my fried speedo but then I'd have to make a new doorstop.

Sounds like a plan. I'll plan on pulling the dead one next weekend. It'll fit nicely into the plan. Unless something more important comes up between now and then.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Turns out, I'll make it to SEMA.

Are we still getting together for the Bony memorial dinner at the Palms Wednesday night?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Are we still getting together for the Bony memorial dinner at the Palms Wednesday night?

If by "we" you mean forum members in general - yes. :wink

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Thanks EP. Time?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
6 p.m. for din-din...'not too sure just when the cocktail hour begins ahead of that.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
6 p.m. for din-din...'not too sure just when the cocktail hour begins ahead of that.

Larry - I'll probably get over there around 4:00-4:30 pm.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Wifey plans on 'shopping' in the Forum Shops prior to cocktail hour, soooooooo 'I canna quote ya an ackrut 'rival tyme, Laddie'.

My guess is 5 at the latest...?:shrug