Thanks everyone!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Home late last night.

Thanks to everyone who attended the event and hopefully you had a good time.

Special thanks to:

CLASSIC AUTO INSURANCE

http://www.classicins.com

Drew at Classic is the man, and every year Classic sticks with the Ford GT community and sponsors the event. It really does make a big difference in being able to put these things together. We missed having Drew at the event this year, but Disney World with the Triplets called! Support is much appreciated.

The GT Guy LLC

Thanks again to Rich and Dennis for sponsoring the car show and putting together the shiny hardware for the winners. These guys are invaluable and every year (several) people end up utilizing their services at the event.

http://www.thegtguy.com

Cooltech

Many thanks to Kendall & Cooltech for providing the very nice laptop bags and helping put things together at Spring Mountain. I was really blown away when Kendall offered to get those for everyone. The bags were a very nice gesture (and Camilo will be living out of that bag for 5-7 years) and Kendall put together some very nice product deals for attendees and provided track support for people at SM.

http://www.cooltechllc.com

Elite Autos LLC

Thanks for the Ford GT hats to keep all the receding hairlines at Spring Mountain safe, Mr. Smith. Also, Elite Autos pulling out all the stops to get jaxgt back on the road by swapping out his whipple on the way to the event.

http://www.eliteautosllc.com

Special thanks to Terry, Monica and Kendall for helping get stuff together at SM. Terry and Monica are literally the nicest people in the world. Roketman for being so passionate and driving himself crazy while making sure everyone is safe and secure while on the track. Specracer for burning tires all day long showing people how it's done. Not 4N for producing the sweet run group graphics even though he couldn't be there.

Ed Sims for the stickers!

FlorIdaho Chris and SteveA for coming out on recon trips to help plan the chicanery.

Bill Dickie for working hard to get everyone's transport needs sorted out.

Gary Patterson from SAI for hosting the car show and bringing out some Shelby product to tear around the track in.

Lance Miller and Greg Boehme for bringing out the Matech Cars to both SAI and Spring Mountain. Always steal the show anywhere they show up!

My main man in Europe Steven Nesta for all the photography and wearing himself out running around, hanging out of the back of cars all in the name of good photos.

Chip Beck for being emcee when a very serious family medical situation kept Rick Titus from being there.

Rich Brooks, Denis Breitenbach, Mark McGowan, Camilo Pardo, Tom Reichenbach, Rich Roback, and Scott Ahlman for taking the time to make it out and keep the party going. They really make these things special.

And everyone else that helped in any way, which there are always many who do, and I'm sure I will be going back in to edit and add more.

I absolutely cannot wait for next year. This one is going to be fun, trust me. :biggrin

What a gang!

15565994851_f2f4c59540_b.jpg

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Thanks Dave and to everyone you mentioned - great organisation, events, locations and most of all great people.

It was worth the 10,500 mile round trip. Looking forward to Detroit and especially to the 2016 European Tour

Dave
www.gt101.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Well Done!!!!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
10 years of thanks.

Gentlemen,

Thanks most of all to Dave for putting these events together for an entire DECADE!!!!! DBK's tireless effort and dedication to Ford GT owners so we can all come out and have a great time, enjoy the company of fellow enthusiasts, rub shoulders with the designers, engineers, test drivers, and management that created these cars, and reap the benefit of all the knowledge and information contained here. This Forum and these events make up 90% of the enjoyment I get from owning a GT. Looking forward to Detroit and to letting #34 stretch her legs across Europe on the way to Le Mans. Cheers and thanks again to Dave and everyone else mentioned here.

Chip

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Chip "This Forum and these events make up 90% of the enjoyment I get from owning a GT. "

Well said Chip - I couldn't agree more.

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Great event Dave, it was nice being a part of it! Thanks for putting on one hell of a time...

Life is good,

Lance

PS Sorry about bruising your wife! LOL

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great fun! Nice people! Fabulous memories!

Thanks DBK!

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
What everyone else said! An excellent production, seamless for us who just show up but I'm sure you are relieved that it's over and get a few weeks to wind down before you start doing the next one!

See you in Detroit!

P.S From the photo I'm amazed that there were almost as many Tungsten cars as red cars, and relatively few white cars.

Last edited:

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Dave,

Another home run event. Susan and I had a blast. Thank you and all those that helped you in putting on this awesome event.

Vince H

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Once again, a totally over the top production. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Thanks, Dave - :thumbsup :thumbsup AGAIN!

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Another awesome event. Thanks to all mentioned above, you guys are the best and always great to deal with. Good to see all the folks, old and new.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Thank You Dave! Sure was great to see all of our great firends again! :biggrin:biggrin

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Best rally yet for Valarie and myself! Looking forward to next year. Thanks Dave AND Franchesca!

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks from Copenhagen - as usual just wonderful meeting this awesome group of people :thumbsup:usa

:cheers
Anders

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
What a great event.... Thanks to all that made it happen, it could very well be the most fun that we have ever had in a car.... Also, a big thanks to welcoming Amy and Myself into the "FAMILY"... It really was quite special, What a great group of new friends we have made.. Eric PS. After sitting next to Camillo at dinner Friday and hearing some wild stories, I know now that we picked a great group of people to hang with. LOL

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Dave thanks to you and everyone for another great rally! Can't wait til next year.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
David ,
As I have said before.The forum and the GT has brought together a wonderful group of people that I have thoroughly enjoyed.
The real magic is the friends I have made.
Thank you for creating a magical place.
PS I think you are getting the hang of this!
Now when is R10?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Just got home late last night !! Thanks Dave & Franchesca and all the sponsers and supporters.. I had many special moments !! I was great to see many old friends and to meet some new ones.. Looking forward to next year!! I hope we can find a track or an airstrip next year !!

Last edited:

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I havn't missed a rally yet ... and don't ever plan to thanks to Dave, his helpers, and this great group of people that participate ! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Hard to believe there are people who have never been nor experienced this special phenomenon. To all those I say it's never too late as atleast the next couple of years are slated to be the best yet! :thumbsup

Thanks buddy :thumbsup