Rally 9 calendar

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Do we have a definitive schedule for Rally 9? Both official and unofficial events? Most of next week I'll be "off the net" so I'd like to have something printed I can put in my pocket that tells me, day by day, with time blocks of what is happening and where.

Maybe DBK can post the official schedule for the planned days and others can add their pre and post events as replies. But let's keep the chatter down, OK? "Just the facts ma'am" (which was never said on the show.)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm putting a google calendar together. Thursday at Spring Mountain starts at 10:00. Is there a meeting place and time (I assume at the Delano) for a caravan out to the track?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm just figuring out all this google stuff. I think this is a link to the calendar I created.

https://www.google.com/calendar/emb...p.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

I don't know if the current configuration allows others to add entries of the pre- and post- events but if not post them here and I will add them in.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Where is the meeting and staging time for the Road Rally on 10/7? I'm assuming at the hotel? Start to gather about 10:00?

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Optional FGT-Owner only Tour of Shelby American HQ
I assume that means no wife or additional attendees?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Welcome packets will contain complete info on event times, meeting locations, etc.

"FGT-Owner only" means a dedicated tour for ALL Rally 9 participants who wish to participate.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I think wives are ok when it says "Owner Only"

Ed

PS My wife is not leaving the pool for a "car thing"

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I think wives are ok when it says "Owner Only"

Ed

PS My wife is not leaving the pool for a "car thing"

Maybe I'll stay at the pool with Heidi....

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Maybe I'll stay at the pool with Heidi....

Dr Frank says the same thing.

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Mon pre-rally drive starts at 9:30am (should be back 3pm). Meet at Mandalay Bay/Delano GT parking area.

Tues pre-rally drive starts at 9:30am (should be back noon). Meet same place.

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Mon pre-rally drive starts at 9:30am (should be back 3pm). Meet at Mandalay Bay/Delano GT parking area.

Tues pre-rally drive starts at 9:30am (should be back noon). Meet same place.

Ed

Thanks Ed. On the Google calendar. Now it's starting to look like a busy week :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It goes by fast!

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Another little "cars and coffee" tomorrow (Sunday, 10/10 07:30-10:30)

http://www.espressoandexotics.com/calendar/espresso-exotics-car-show-sambalatte-3/

I usually go up for a couple of hours.

(P.S. I didn't make it - too many things to do today)

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Monday gathering 7:30PM @ Mandalay bay, location TBD

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...y-1X-Monday-Evening-Party?p=379560#post379560

Added to google calendar

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ed..Margaret and I are going with you tomorrow (Monday) pre rally 9:30 To 3:00pm..but where are we going??
General idea?
Andy

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Ed..Margaret and I are going with you tomorrow (Monday) pre rally 9:30 To 3:00pm..but where are we going??
General idea?
Andy

We'll be there at 8:45 or so for the social gathering. :) I expect it is a lead-follow or he will have a GPS script to load into our phones :)