Rally 9 - Who's Arriving - When?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have arrived ahead of schedule - so I here now. Spent all my money on a Porsche for the week :facepalm: - so I´m at the Courtyard Marriott on Dean Martin at least tonight .....

If anyone has any plans sunday or monday I´ll be happy to join in .....

See ya
Anders

Check out the calendar topic here:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/29701-Rally-9-calendar

Ed Sims has drives planned for Monday (most of the day) and Tuesday AM.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Anders,
Mandy and I will be in at 3p on Sunday.Come join us and DBK for dinner! Ill give you ring or u ring me!

Deal

my # is 0045 28443350

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
for those of us/you arriving early you are invited.

Non b'bque get together Monday early evening !

See post on Owners page!

Ralphie & Jeff

Be advised that our next B'bque on the Deck AT Mark's will be in 2015. Rally 10.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Say what?

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still haven´t fully adjusted to the Vegas timezone so woke up at 4 .... so instead of trying to go back to sleep I thought, why not go exercise the 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera - it´s new so I will be doing Hertz a favor breaking it in :biggrin:facepalm: 911 Carrera is nice but doesn´t feel as powerful as I would have thought ... but it helps when you rew it to the moon ...

Lots of room on the roads to play "how many rews will this car do" at 4.30 AM :biggrin:rofl:facepalm: .... very surprised how slippery the asphalt/concrete surfaces are in some places :lol

Also interesting to get to see Vegas when all lights are on - but no people crowding the streets. The old LV looked cool so I´m now staying at the Golden Nugget the next 2 days.

:cheers

even time to stop the car on the strip - get out - and take a picture .... since I lost Terri (Shesgotlegs)i, I have been very bored :biggrin:facepalm::lol:lol
Strip-morning01.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

Last edited:

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Flying in Mon, Car left Thurs

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Anyone around tonight. Billy no mates right now. Lol

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
YES!!! Kendall/Ryan came through... Have my A/C back! :)
Tire mount tomorrow then off to Vegas... Plan on arriving Tues around 6PM. Can't wait!!!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Anyone around tonight. Billy no mates right now. Lol

Party at our place, Steven!

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Leaving at 6am from Tahoe in my heritage. Shoujd roll in about 12-1pm. Looking forward to it!!!

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Leaving at 6am from Tahoe in my heritage. Shoujd roll in about 12-1pm. Looking forward to it!!!

We have to talk about ski season :)

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Glad to hear my Heritage will have company. Made it in today around 5 pm.Broken leaf spring on the trailer and two flat tires. Guess I'm hard on trailers!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California

Nice meeting up with you on Las Vegas Blvd, thanks for guiding me to the VIP parking! Your Heritage looks fantastic.