Belly Pan Screws_5

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
So it seems to be the time to get screwed again. The original thread was resurrected which has caused some confusion, the group buy thing has long passed.

I ordered another smaller batch, they are $1.70 ea shipped, 40 min qty. Add $11 for shipping to Canada (just went up) and contact me first if you would like to pay by check or for a shipping quote outside of NA.

Thanks! :thumbsup

DSC01767%20(640x480).jpg

Prev Thread.
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/28249-Belly-Pan-Screws_4?highlight=

Last edited:

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I use Stainless from BoltDepot.com.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Steve,

I would like to order 40. Please send me your PayPal info if you still have 40 available.

Best Regards,
Waldo

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Steve,

I would like to order 40. Please send me your PayPal info if you still have 40 available.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Done. Thanks

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Reviving this thread. The group buy for belly pan screws in 2010 is long gone. :leaving:

I still have screws.. $1.70 each, 40 minimum qty, shipped (add $11 to the total to ship to Canada).

Steve

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Seems driving season has started again based on folks contacting me about these. I still have them available.

Screws!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Hi Steve,

I'll take 40. Please PM me the details. Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks!
Seth

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Hi Steve,

I'll take 40. Please PM me the details. Do you accept PayPal?

Thanks!
Seth

PM'd.... you can PP to wise55@bellsouth.net. Be sure to include your preferred shipping address.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Hi Steve,

Do you have any of these in the silver color that are used toward the center of the car where the unpainted aluminum pan is? I have a damaged head on one of the silver screws. Willing to buy 40 of those to keep them all matching OEM spec.

Thanks!
Seth

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
if these are what you need I'll send you one

Do you have any of these in the silver color that are used toward the center of the car where the unpainted aluminum pan is? I have a damaged head on one of the silver screws. Willing to buy 40 of those to keep them all matching OEM spec.

Thanks!
Seth[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_6209.jpg
    IMG_6209.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 165

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Hi Steve,

Thanks!
Seth

I'm sorry Seth, I do not have the silver. I haven't checked for years but it used to be that they were available and reasonable from Ford. Which made the black screw thing all the more strange.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
No apologies necessary. Great advice. I can check with Ford.

Does anyone have a part number for them? I'll scan through the shop manual but I doubt I'll be able to find it there.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
if these are what you need I'll send you one

Thanks!
Seth
[/QUOTE]

Shoot, so sorry I missed that post. No, actually those aren't the screws I'm referring to. The ones I'm after are the exact size/dimensions as the black screws but they are silver (see picture below). In all honesty, what's causing the issue is that I can't figure out what size Torx driver to use to fit the head snuggly. The T-30 head is too big and the T-25 seems too loose and will wear them out after a while. Open to advice on both where to find a few silver screws AND on what driver others found that fits them perfectly.

Thanks!
IMG_2737.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Those are T27.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Those are T27.

Ahhh, thanks Specracer!!!

This is good ammunition..."Honey...I need to buy a few more tools!!" "Specracer told me too!" :wink

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
It's not possible to have too many tools!

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Quick update: Thanks for everyone's advice. Went to Harrold Ford in Sacramento and they happened to have 48 in stock (lucky me). List price is $10.96 each so I bought a bag of 4. Picked up a T-27 torx driver as well. All is good with the world now!

In case some of you need to know the part number, here you go...
IMG_2738.jpg

Mpinelli24

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2017
Chicago
Reviving this thread. The group buy for belly pan screws in 2010 is long gone. :leaving:

I still have screws.. $1.70 each, 40 minimum qty, shipped (add $11 to the total to ship to Canada).

Steve

Do you have more available?

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Do you have more available?

Yes sir. (or Ma'am)

Same deal as always.

Jim