2005 Ford GT - Blu/Wht 4-option; 57K Miles

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi all,

A close friend has asked us to help sell his 2005 Ford GT. Ryan placed it on Ebay last night to get additional exposure. I'd like to see it go to a Forum member. It is a solid car and honestly speaking, if I had the extra $$, I would like to have it. It is a car that can be driven without guilt/worry about the miles. We've recently done a complete service on the car - all fluids, oil pump belt, etc. The car has a brand new Ford transaxle and a new clutch and throw out bearing. Bridgestone tires are in good shape. The previous owner removed the working OEM gauges (and panel) and had the Speedhuts installed. The original gauges as well as the original transaxle will come with the car. If a buyer prefers the OEM gauges, we can install those before the car leaves here. Let me know any questions you may have on the car and we'll do our best to answer them.

Here's a link to the Ebay ad. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Base-Coupe-2-Door-2005-Ford-GT-Base-Coupe-2-Door-5-4L-/221542905283?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3394fc75c3&item=221542905283&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Darthvader

Aug 4, 2007
LufkinTexas
Hi all,

A close friend has asked us to help sell his 2005 Ford GT. Ryan placed it on Ebay last night to get additional exposure. I'd like to see it go to a Forum member. It is a solid car and honestly speaking, if I had the extra $$, I would like to have it. It is a car that can be driven without guilt/worry about the miles. We've recently done a complete service on the car - all fluids, oil pump belt, etc. The car has a brand new Ford transaxle and a new clutch and throw out bearing. Bridgestone tires are in good shape. The previous owner removed the working OEM gauges (and panel) and had the Speedhuts installed. The original gauges as well as the original transaxle will come with the car. If a buyer prefers the OEM gauges, we can install those before the car leaves here. Let me know any questions you may have on the car and we'll do our best to answer them.

Here's a link to the Ebay ad. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Base-Coupe-2-Door-2005-Ford-GT-Base-Coupe-2-Door-5-4L-/221542905283?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3394fc75c3&item=221542905283&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Still for sale?