Cars and Coffee Michigan-Plymouth

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Anyone in Michigan interested in starting a cars in coffee in downtown Plymouth on Saturday mornings? Plymouth is an old town with a park right in the middle. the town has been beautifully updated and has many walkers and joggers on Saturday mornings around the park. You can park you car right at the curb of the park or there is parking in front of the Penn theater. Panera Bread and Starbucks are across the street, Maybe Sept. 13 at 9:00 or 10:00 am? I was there this morning with collector cars already parked here and there. a real nice place to see a bucnh of GT's al together!

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Count me in as I live about one mile to the west. Lynn and I ran into Plymouth today for a quick outdoor breakfast. There is a great farmers market every Saturday till the end of October.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
mark- let's plan for next Saturday (weather permtting). what's a good time for you?? oops- I forgot. I think the chicken roast is that week end. how about the 13th ? thanks,
scott

Treviso

GT Owner
Jul 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
I'm in too. I live in Northville. Just post it and I will be there.
Rob

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'll be there - before the next BBQ at Mark's...

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Ralphie you can come by anytime you want, always know that the weather will be perfect when you come around. And yes next weekend is the Fall festival in downtown Plymouth so all the streets will be closed for the festival. Let’s shoot for the 13th anytime is fine with me.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I will be in NM at that time but if you guys do something the weeks after, I am in.

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
Can I join in? I'm about a mile west of downtown off N. Territorial.

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Sure come on out. The more the better.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I'll try to get Dave Wagner out. he's the guy who builds all the cobras off 7 mile in Northville.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Plymouth is a go for next Saturday at 9:30 am weather permitting. all cars are invited, not just GTs but have had several people call me about showing with their GTs. didn't know there are some GT owners not on the forum but heard word of mouth. can't imagine any GT owner not being on the forum but who knows. Even East siders are welcome if they are allowed to cross over I-75 !!! ( lol)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
weather permitting tomorrow in Plymouth. not looking too promising in the morning

Treviso

GT Owner
Jul 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Well, it looks like I am the only one to have shown up! How about tomorrow...the weather looks good for tomorrow morning (Saturday)?
Before we know it, snow will be on the ground and our FGTs will have to go into hibernation once again. After last Winter...I am trying to get as much driving time as possible. Let's get something together here in the Metro Detroit area. A herd of FGTs driving by will always turn some heads!!! We need a couple a good Autumn drives before Winter.
Rob

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
I am up for it

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
sounds great!! sorry about last weekend. the weather was just too iffy that morning. going to the Washtenaw Community College show tomorrow with the GT and an engine display. I agree, we need to get as much driving time as possible before another arctic blast like last year. the worst winter I've seen in a long time!

Treviso

GT Owner
Jul 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
I'll head down there tomorrow morning. We should be good at least until noon in terms of weather. I hope to see some other GTs!!!

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
have too work

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
OK guys, let's try this again. Saturday 9/27 is supposed to be a beautiful morning. a little cool but that's OK. No rain in sight. 9:30 on the park in Plymouth. hope to see you all there! thanks, scott

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
i'm in