Caran d' Ache 1010 Limited Edition Pen (500 pieces)

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Caran d' Ache 1010 Limited Edition Pen (500 pieces)
I am looking to sell one of my Caran d' Ache 1010 Limited Edition Pen Silver and Gold #76 (500 pieces), it is brand new and in the original box from the manufacture.

Caran d’Ache’s 1010 Limited Edition fountain pen comes in a beautiful black lacquered box along with a raw glass bottle containing blue-black ink and a palladium-plated silver stopper. You’d better hurry to get one of your own, because the limited edition only has 500 pens, each individually numbered.

I have attached a couple of photos for people that don't know what it is, it's a art piece and one that everyone should own in there lifetime. I own a few and figured I would share one with you guys here. Look it up there are among the most expensive pens in the world. They go very well with the ford gt sleek lines...

PM me if interested.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• 1010 Ruby.jpg
    1010 Ruby.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 1010 picture.jpg
    1010 picture.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 218

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That's a wild pen. I didn't know $11,000 pens existed. Do people collect these like watches?

One Caran d' Ache 1010 Limited Edition Pen=73,333 Bics :lol

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ lol. Too bad nobody knows how to write anymore.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
^^^ lol. Too bad nobody knows how to write anymore.

Irregardless, thats a mute point since we have all this grate technology that makes us seam smarter then we are.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Irregardless, thats a mute point since we have all this grate technology that makes us seam smarter then we are.

Mr. Sinovac, your driverless car is here to take you to your home.. ;-))

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Mr. Sinovac, your driverless car is here to take you to your home.. ;-))

Soylent Green is people.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
The nuns made us use fountain pens when we transitioned from Big Mickeys to "penmanship." I learned at the tender age of seven that fountain pens were designed by right handers. Leftys have to generally push the nib. On anything but hard coated paper, the tendency is for the nib to dig in. Rightys pull the nib. I had to struggle to overcome the lefty bias, but it made me what I am today. A keyboard typist.

At least these inane posts are bumping the thread!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The nuns made us use fountain pens when we transitioned from Big Mickeys to "penmanship." I learned at the tender age of seven that fountain pens were designed by right handers. Leftys have to generally push the nib. On anything but hard coated paper, the tendency is for the nib to dig in. Rightys pull the nib. I had to struggle to overcome the lefty bias, but it made me what I am today. A keyboard typist.

At least these inane posts are bumping the thread!

That's a real touching story Gary.

Since public schools are phasing out cursive, no need to worry about that today.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I've always loved the feel of a fountain pen -

But now, since my mother died about 9 years ago, - - - for important documents, I prefer an inkwell and a dip ink pen...

(as I inherited a nice inkwell in a cast bust)

Last edited: