Standard wheels and Goodyears - Arizona

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
When I bought my car, it came with a second set of standard wheels that have been powdercoated grey and mounted with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. I had the previous owner drop the wheels and tires at my aunt and uncle's house in Phoenix. I dont want to impose on them to ship the wheels and tires to me in Atlanta, just to resell. So I am offering them for local pickup only in Phoenix. I have not laid eyes on these wheels and tires, so I cannot vouch for their condition, but they look great in the pictures. Also, these were owned by W Mitty and based on the condition of the FGT I bought from him, I expect the wheels would be in excellent condition. Buyer is also welcome to inspect without obligation. Asking $2200 for the set which seems to be below market value in hopes of moving them quickly.

Bill's Ford GT 448.jpg

Bill's Ford GT 450.jpg

Bill's Ford GT 452.jpg

Bill's Ford GT 454.jpg

Bill's Ford GT 456.jpg

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
These would make a great set of spares for the track event at the Rally. Or to wrap all those new Hoosier R6s around.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
I'd be interested if there is someone in the Phoenix area that could check them out, and then, if OK, take them from their location and ship to me?

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
SALE PENDING

Thanks everyone for the interest.