Brand new 2014 Porsche White gt 3 For Sale

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I ordered this car awhile back and it was originally due to me in the first week of April. Because of the engine issues and the recall the delivery date was moved back until the middle of August which is the new expected date. The car is on the boat right now as we speak. This car was built after the engine recall so it never had the "old" engine in it. The car was built with the new engine.

The car is white on the outside with the standard colored wheels with a black leather alcantara interior, carbon ceramic brakes, heated seats, upgraded sound package, satellite radio and the upgraded adaptive sport seat and some other cool options that bring the msrp to $154,590. It also will come with a factory 4 year warranty as opposed to 3 yr warranty.

If someone is looking for one the choice now is either to place an order and wait 6 months for a new one and pay full msrp + with a 3 year warranty or buy a used one that has had the engine replaced for well above MSRP (20k+) or:

I am offering someone the opportunity to buy this one from me ( I will buy the car and turn the title over ) with -0- miles and it being brand new with no wait. I am willing to work a nice deal for someone if they are interested.

Please email with your interest davidcbrown@yahoo.com