Camilo needs a GT in SoCal tomorrow 7/15/14

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I was contacted a few days ago to see if I was available for this. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near the location and I'm out of town.
Camilo is doing a video interview (I believe) and needs a GT for the shoot tomorrow at 12:30 in Culver City. I can get you into contact with them if you post here or PM me. Tons of GT's down there. Help him out!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
PM sent

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Ed I can Help also. 15 minutes from there.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA

You are much much closer

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Does he drive it for the shoot? If so Bonehead will loan him his GT! LOL

Ed

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Message incoming, Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
You are much much closer

Another PM incoming

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Does he drive it for the shoot? If so Bonehead will loan him his GT! LOL

Ed

It actually does I believe:) If you can't trust the chief designer of your car, who can you trust?:)

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
No problem, as long as I get to drive the 1965 prototype GT40 roadster that will be there!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
No problem, as long as I get to drive the 1965 prototype GT40 roadster that will be there!

Hmmmmm..........I wonder if it will be the one Dean Jeffries had been working on in his Los Angeles studio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3RqU4ZQomk

or the one up for auction in August by RM - http://www.autoblog.com/2014/06/14/1965-ford-gt40-roadster-prototype-auction/

You will be able to tell the difference immediately by looking at the engine. If it's Ford's Indy engine (exhaust snakes on top, with velocity stacks on the side), it's the Jeffries ride. There are also several additional layers of body reinforcement that my buddy from 3M supplied for the Jeffries ride.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX

Excellent, Kevin! Glad you made contact with them. Very jealous. Wish I could have done it myself. I'll just drown out my sorrows with an alcoholic beverage on the beach in Hawaii;)
Make sure you post some pics!