New owner from Texas

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
Just got the GT a couple of months ago. It is so smooth compared to the other brutes. My wife seems to think my collection is complete but you know how that goes.

2j1ubd5.jpg
[/IMG]

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats on your FGT addition. The FGT is deceptively fast compared to your other cars. I like your stable of cars. What GT40 model is that you have?

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Welcome. You located north south east or west?

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
Congrats on your FGT addition. The FGT is deceptively fast compared to your other cars. I like your stable of cars. What GT40 model is that you have?

It is a CAV. Has a small block 427 in it with 8 stack injection. It will outrun the stock GT.

I'm located in Houston.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Congrats, nice cars. Need something RED to make the Red-White-Blue

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Something like this, perhaps ?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations DieselDr on your purchase, Welcome aboard. We have quite a few owners in Texas as well as around the Houston area. Your vehicle stable is impressive. When your wife states your stable is full just purchase her a couple of new Rolex's and she'll be fine. At one time it worled for me but now I'm not sure. Welcome aboard the Forum, and don't be bashful, join in. Enjoy your new GT. Tomy PS. You'll enjoy this group. Try to make our Rally in LV in October. You and your wife would enjoy it.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Welcome! Nice stable!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Welcome!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Welcome and congrats!
Whose cobra?
Best,
Mark

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
My wife seems to think my collection is complete but you know how that goes.

Complete???? Doesn't she recognize that you are clearing missing a Daytona Coupe?

DieselDr

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
The cobra is a superformance with a roush 427r motor. Runs pretty good. Hard to keep that little car pointed straight. I hear u on the Daytona coupe Sinovac. We shall see what comes along.