Rally 9 Participants Only – Special Product Deal #2– Transaxle Coolers

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Cool Tech would like to extend a special offers to those forum members electing to sign-up and attend Rally 9 in Las Vegas. Thanks to all of you already using our transaxle cooler – but here’s a unique opportunity for those of your who haven’t installed one yet!

I could go on and on (as I do on our website description) but the bottomline is that I believe all GTs should have a transaxle cooler on them. We take advantage of all of the stock mounting locations so there is absolutely no cutting, drilling, or other modifications needed to add our transaxle cooler. Our kits also increase fluid capacity by an additional ¾ quart, so we include extra fluid as well. We sell these Transaxle Cooler Kits on our website for $995 + shipping. Let us know by mid-August if you’d like to have one installed while you’re at the Rally. We do not need a lift nor do we need to remove the bottom pans so we can do this install virtually anywhere/anytime during the Rally. Our pre-purchase Rally 9 participant special is $875 and that includes installation. Again, please let me know by August 15 so we can plan availability accordingly.

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
That's a great offer, Kendall!

:thumbsup :thumbsup

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Kendall --- I purchased your Transaxle Cooler this past winter but have not had it installed as of yet. I will bring it to the Rally (still in the box) for you and your experts to install.
Will that work ?

andy (ajb)

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi Andy, we can work that out. If it is easier for you to ship the box back to me, feel free to do that and I can bring it to the Rally.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Count me in for one.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Kendall - I have the box /components as you shipped to me. YES..that would help if I could ship back to you ..we need the room..
My car is arriving with DBK and GTGuys on October 11 on Reliable (we still have 3 spaces avail. from Detroit if anyone is interested.)
I will contact you for details on how/where to ship.
What is best way to contact??

andy (ajb)

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
PM'd you Andy!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Got it... will ship next week..
andy

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Don't want to be captain obvious here, but this is a great addition to the power train, quality product and quality install by top notch quality folks. :thumbsup

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Don't want to be captain obvious here, but this is a great addition to the power train, quality product and quality install by top notch quality folks. :thumbsup

+1, I love my CoolTech transaxle cooler. Great product; a real no-brainer.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Great quality product from Kendall. One of the first upgrades I installed.

for those thinking about this offer - do not hesitate

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Are we paying for these at the Rally?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Are we paying for these at the Rally?

As long as it is before any late-night Vegas entertainment activities that may be detrimental to credit card limits.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I use cash for that, hahhahaa.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I have purchased two and installed them both. A great product and a easy install! :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Well worth the investment. I have one on each of my GT's.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
thank you!

Last edited: