Paid my membership fee but can't PM or post in classifieds

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Do I need to increase my post count? I was looking to buy a Tungsten GT off a "buddy" of mine but he sold it out from under me and gave me his OEM cast wheels as an apology... so I'm selling them. I'm still in the market for a Tungsten, by the way.

stephen_becker

Permanent Vacation
Jan 26, 2006
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
Welcome
Pls email me pics and price on wheels
stephenbecker@bellsouth.net

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is it a different set than this set?

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60313

A friend of yours sold a car you were interested in and gave you a $4000 set of wheels as an apology? :confused

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Is it a different set than this set?

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60313

A friend of yours sold a car you were interested in and gave you a $4000 set of wheels as an apology? :confused

Hmmm he's from Tampa but deleted everything... I'll ask him if he posted that. Are the optional wheels the same size?

And that wouldn't be the cheapest thing he's given away. From what he's told me, he doesn't like clutter nor does he bother with selling stuff so he's given away stock mufflers, wheels, seats, spoilers, when putting aftermarket parts on.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hmmm he's from Tampa but deleted everything... I'll ask him if he posted that. Are the optional wheels the same size?

And that wouldn't be the cheapest thing he's given away. From what he's told me, he doesn't like clutter nor does he bother with selling stuff so he's given away stock mufflers, wheels, seats, spoilers, when putting aftermarket parts on.

Man, YOU posted that. At least according to the cached google page that brings up the same e-mail address you registered this account with.

Come on, what's the deal here? Seems sketchy.

14528613394_02139b8dc9_z.jpg

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yeah that's me, I'll admit. I didn't want to get banned for being a new guy who all of a sudden wants to sell an expensive item and sound like a scammer. I really do have the wheels directly in my sight right now and want to sell them. Sorry for the dishonesty but, again, I didn't want to get banned when I paid my membership fee just a few hours ago.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Unique Username.

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
Hey dbk are you sure you're not a detective?