Any Vegas members

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Through no planning on my part I live about a mile and a half from where the LV Cars And Coffee happens (I 215 and South Eastern Ave). I wandered over a few weeks ago and there weren't very many interesting cars.... Unless a meteorite happens I'll be there Saturday morning at about 7:00. How about a boat load of Ford GTs all showing up?

I did the Colorado C&C (theirs is once a month) and it was a good fun time. It was there with my Cobra that I decided the GT was the answer.

There is also a monthly show up in the northwest part of the city (Tivoli something or other) that I'll also try to get to . Next one is in mid July. For breakfast bring your own eggs to cook on the sidewalk :)

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Tony, I'm coming out tomorrow for a week but won't make it in time for C&C. Enjoy the day!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Spotted

10380827_10201072191125819_8442492827864857080_o.jpg

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV

Mmmm... Guilty.

The Auburn was a lot cooler :) And it had a bona fide babe driving it who has a passion for it you can't believe!!!!

P.S That's me in my shorts and sandals. Someone asked if I was the captain on the Deadliest Catch. Now there are three of us :)

PPS And all you did was a drive by :) ? Or is this now on the interweb and you found it? If so where?

Last edited:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Pete Brock was there. He lives in Henderson now (for many of the same reasons we moved here). Very interesting fellow. He disappeared before I had a chance to get a picture of him with his coupe.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Mmmm... Guilty.

The Auburn was a lot cooler :) And it had a bona fide babe driving it who has a passion for it you can't believe!!!!

P.S That's me in my shorts and sandals. Someone asked if I was the captain on the Deadliest Catch. Now there are three of us :)

PPS And all you did was a drive by :) ? Or is this now on the interweb and you found it? If so where?

I have operatives all over the country:)
Is that really you? I have a friend that lives in Vegas and he posted the pic on FB. Someone commented that Jerry Garcia looks great for being dead for so many years.:lol

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have operatives all over the country:)
Is that really you? I have a friend that lives in Vegas and he posted the pic on FB. Someone commented that Jerry Garcia looks great for being dead for so many years.:lol

A little thicker in the middle maybe :)

I haven't had a hair cut since the Colorado floods. I couldn't get to a place for three months and decided then to go one year. As a result I'm letting my beard get a little fuller too.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
P.S. Those sandals made two trips down the Grand Canyon. They are so comfortable :)

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Barrett Jackson auction is next week but they have a car show at Gaudin Ford on Saturday (tomorrow, 9/20) from 10-2. I'll go over for a while. Not sure I'll stay the whole time as the movers are unloading about a thousand boxes today.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
P.S That's me in my shorts and sandals.

Thanks for this little 'heads up' prior to SEMA, Tony! I've shot things that have less hair! :lol