More good service by Drew of Classic

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I always love it when dealers (present company, Shelby excluded) wait until the absolute last minute to deal with insurance and there is a mad scramble for cards, info.

Fortunately , Drew immediately picks up emails and calls, and takes over. Good to have someone on the ball who you can call and not someone in India who can't repeat your name.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Drew is the man. Regardless of whether the policy is a couple hundred more or less, it's definitely worth it to have such an attentive guy that really knows the car on the other end of the phone.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Drew is the dude and a great friend to boot!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very well said, Drew is the Man. I wouldn't have my insurance with anyone else. Service, Service, Service-- The Best.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Yep, the best.

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Just going through my annual renewal and I have to agree that Drew is highly responsive. He knows his GT values and is also very knowledgeable on the other cars I have on the policy.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I switched to Drew, and even though he uses the same company I had my insurance with before, he saved me 10% by finding discounts that hadn't been applied by my previous agent. Thank you Drew!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Another good experience with Drew. Got large rock in windshield at Utah and contacted Drew. With 4 days I had estimate from GT Guys and a check in my hand. Hard to beat service like that. I have 5 cars with him, my Harley and my RV.