THE FORD GT DAYS 2014 at Le Mans.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
LOGO EUROPEAN FORD OWNERS CLUB-2-2-2.jpg

EUROPEAN FORD GT OWNERS CLUB.

Non-profit association whose objectives are to:

- Encourage exchanges of experience on the use, maintenance, upgrade cars, and useful addresses.
- In a spirit of cooperation , disseminate practical questions and answers each .
- Publish technical or general information on the Ford GT .
- Encourage the creation of friendly ties between the owners.
- Meetings and gatherings.

NEWS LETTER # 3 .
May 20, 2014 .

We are actively engaged in the preparation of the FORD GT DAYS at Le Mans Classic.
So far, everything is going fairly well. Let's hope it continues ....
Organizers should send us the tickets during the month of June. We will send you immediately. We will join you all the information you need.

- The Saturday night dinner menu is being developed with Chef Olivier BOUSSARD, one star on the Michelin gastronomic guide.
- The bilingual English / French, responsible to welcome you and watch over our space, is being recruited .
- We started making a " rally plate " ( 19 cm x 42 cm) which will be offered to every owner of a Ford GT present at our FORD GT DAYS.
Here it is:

OWC. PLAQUE FORD GT DAYS.jpg

- We also prepare a " Memory Poster " that will be offered to each owner present.
Each car will be shown in its true colors with the owner's name below .
Here is this «*Memory Poster*» before printing the name of each owner and the color of his car.

OWC. LMC Poster vide.jpeg

• Other gifts are being prepared, such as stickers, cards, badges for jacket, etc ...

- * We have not received any answer for the option of visiting the Chateaux of the Loire, on Sunday. We are surprised and sorry. Unless sufficient number of requests arriving quickly, the idea will obviously be abandoned.

Our Club continues to do his best for us to enjoy even more of our Ford GT .

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Very nice! First class all the way.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You guys need to come join us for our rallies!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Is your event open to Yanks? If so, where do you register to attend and also find the rest of the event details?

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Is your event open to Yanks? If so, where do you register to attend and also find the rest of the event details?

Hello KINGMAN.

Obviously, all passionate about our Ford GT are well come.
We even organized the arrival of a Ford GT owner from Kuwait for the event (unfortunately, without his car).
If you want to come, we will do our best to help you.
Thank you contact us by mail at : european.ford.gt.owners.club@gmail.com

Best Regards.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
If you decide to make banners i will take one....I'll take a pocket t-shirt with your crest on the pocket
and the picture on the back.....

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Very nice! First class all the way.

Thank you very much XCENTRIC.
I appreciate.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE

Hello KINGMAN

Welcome and thank you for your question.

The space of our Club will be open during the three days of the Le Mans Classic , from Friday, July 4th to Sunday July 6.
The GT will arrive during the Friday, but because of the long journey, most will not come within the circuit and will go directly to rest in the hotels .
On Friday evening, is organized a welcome dinner, one hour far from,the circuit, in Solesmes, at the hotel that houses those coming from Great Britain, Switzerland and Norway.
On Saturday morning, he will get up early to join the Cub space on the circuit, before nine.
Around 10:30, the Ford GT will turn on the 24 hours circuit, along with other cars.
Saturday night, about fifty of us booked for the gourmet dinner, next the track and the paddocks.
Sunday is a free day. We proposed a visit of the " Château de la Loire ", but it seems to interest nobody.

Cost ( no profit for the Club ), is € 164 per person for all weekend access, including paddocks.
The cost of the Saturday dinner is 95 € per person.
Parking the "modern car" near the Club space costs 30 € .

At that time , the enormous difficulty is to find a hotel room.
Everything is full 100 km around Le Mans, one year in advance. The 25 rooms that our Club had successfully booked are all allocated.
Obviously, we will do everything to help those who would still come, but we are certain of anything.

Best Regards.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
It will be a superior gathering for the Classic. Enjoy.

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Well this was a fantastic event superbly organised by Francis. He made everyone really welcome and produced at his own expense some fantastic souvenirs for us all to take home. The highlight for me were the track laps on Saturday morning - there is no more iconic place to drive your GT.....

DSC02977 (Medium).JPG
DSC02971 (Medium).JPG
DSC02981 (Medium).JPG
DSC02998 (Medium).JPG
DSC02994 (Medium).JPG

Thank you Francis for a great weekend

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
That is so cool!!!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Great pictures Mal. Thanks for sharing them. I'm sure your Heritage caused quite a stir in France. Did you beat up any Ferraris for old times' sake????

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
We're hoping to join you for a repeat in 2016!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
We're hoping to join you for a repeat in 2016!

Oh yeah!!!

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
It did, more than you know! However there were 3 heritage cars at the circuit. One from Germany and two, including mine from the UK.

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Oh yeah!!!

Well you know how do Le Mans now!

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Fantastic!! Thank you Saint Ho for organizing and Mal for sharing the pix, especially in a Heritage (I'm biased on this color, of course...). How many FGT were in attendance?

Thx

GTED

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
uduha9a2.jpg

I believe we had 22 at the club display from the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden.

A great show in spite of the weather.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...I believe we had 22 at the club display from the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden.

A great show in spite of the weather.

Dave

Hopefully, we'll get 30 more from the U.S. for 2016...:thumbsup

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
22, that is quite impressive!! Great showing guys!