THE FORD GT DAYS 2014 at Le Mans.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
WOW, it really looks gorgeous !

Looking forward to the upcoming details.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Red.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

yellow

IMG_0188.jpg

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Thanks for your detailed report. Looks like you guys manage to organize a very great event. Seems like everyone enjoyed it by just judging the photos.

Unfortunately this year it was not possible for me to attend, but I promise to put it on top of the event list for 2016.

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Black.

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

heritage.

093-151-P1490553.JPG

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_4806.JPG

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Dark blue.

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

tungstene.

IMG_0183.jpg

silver.

IMG_0156.jpg

L1030430.jpg

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
FEMININITY.

Femininity is essential to us, but they were too few. There is a lot of progress to make for our future meetings.
Gentlemen, next time, do not deprive us of your ladies.

FORD GT 041.JPG

L1030034.jpg

032-063-P1490278.JPG

074-128-P1490501.JPG

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Details.

108-188-P1500023.JPG

L1030428.jpg

004-010-P1490169.JPG

001-001-P1490104.JPG

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Thanks for sharing those fantastic pictures. What a great turnout.

The Ford GT sculpture is beautiful.

If this doesn't get your blood flowing, nothing will:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/topgearcom-at-the-le-mans-classic-07-07-2014

Last edited:

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Photos of some "Happy fews".

196-2-P1500063.JPG

The young enthusiast man (on the left of the picture), came from Sweden (North of Europe), with his close to 1000 HP GT.
Loock at his arm. If he sells his GT, he must sell the arm with !!!

113-202-P1500058.JPG

Great passionate, still passenger, but I hope he becomes a owner very soon.
FORD GT 022.JPG

The dream begins like that...
028-056-P1490267.JPG

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
The end for today.... but the beginning for tomorrow.

Ford GT DAYS 2014 just ended.
Everyone seems to be a lot of fun.

There will be many more meetings of the Club, but we are now preparing the FORD GT DAYS 2016 will take place at Le Mans Classic.
Because this is my temperament, I intend to do much better in number of participants and richness of the program.

I officially invite the American owners, and their cars, to join us in the first week of July 2016.
So always voluntary, I will undertake to organize their travel on the French territory and help them get the best possible weekend.
--------------------

It is said that in France, everything ended with a song...
So, here is the 101 th picture to be the end of this report.

IMG_0233.jpg

Francis (Saint Ho).

Last edited:

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Beautiful.
Thank you, Francis.

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
Thanks for sharing! Great event!

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Thank you for sharing. Looks like an awesome event! Great pictures.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Francis,

Your passion for the FGTs comes through vividly. Looked like you put together a glorious celebration, and at all places, the Le Mans Classic! A huge congrats!!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photographic story!

I'm very tempted to take the trip in 2016. In fact, I was just talking with my wife a few weeks ago that a day we should ship our GT over to France to drive some of the great roads. For example, a couple of years ago, we (I) drove a little 1.4 litre Peugoet from Paris to Provence to Monaco...., I enjoyed the roads greatly, and it was in a tiny rental car.... I'll need to start looking into logistic of shipping a car over there.

Again, congrats on the event!

Ed

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Hopefully, we'll get 30 more from the U.S. for 2016...:thumbsup

Hello RALPHIE.

As you may have read at the end of my report, the European Club invites all the American owners to participate at its FORD GT DAYS 2016.

I am ready to organize, of course free of charge, everything that is necessary for them in France, and make them spend at Le Mans, the best weekend possible.

30 Owners from USA ? OK, with great pleasure ! The ball is now in your hand.

Best Regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Having worked with Francis to bring the UK owners to Le Mans Classic this year I can say with confidence 2016 will be something special.
I'll be at the Rally this year and look forward to talking to US owners about how we can put this together
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Having worked with Francis to bring the UK owners to Le Mans Classic this year I can say with confidence 2016 will be something special.
I'll be at the Rally this year and look forward to talking to US owners about how we can put this together
Dave

Hello David.

You did a magnificent job for our FORD GT DAYS 2014. Thank you.
Your organization of the British group that you managed, was absolutely perfect.
I must also say that I particularly appreciated their enthusiasm and their extraordinary kindness.

For 2016 and the FORD GT DAYS in Le Mans, we already have several certainties:
- We will be even more.
- Our program of activities will be even richer and ideas abound.
- I intend to make it a special event.

You have seen that I invite the Americans owners to join us, and that I propose to organize their stay with us in France.

Since you wright that you will discuss that, with them, at the Rally 9 in the U.S., I suggest you tell them that they need to be organized, exactly on the same model you used with the British.

They must have a leader to coordinate every things, to organize the travel over the Atlantic for both cars and humans, to collect and send the necessary reservations in France, and interact with the organization of the European Club.

The more people make the effort to come through a long travel, the more I feel compelled to provide something shiny, and the more I feel compelled to push myself to keep them happy in our beautiful France.

The biggest constraint is the hotel.
The best places are booked two years in advance.
Unlike this year, the ideal would be that everybody is accommodated in the same place, near the circuit. To succeed this, I should start the research before the end of that year, and I finalize the booking in Spring 2015. This means that US applications should be almost final on that date. It will be a difficult task for the U.S. responsible, but it is a condition of success.

Thank you to work in team with me. It is a pleasure for me.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Dave

Hello David.

You did a magnificent job for our FORD GT DAYS 2014. Thank you.
Your organization of the British group that you managed, was absolutely perfect.
I must also say that I particularly appreciated their enthusiasm and their extraordinary kindness.

For 2016 and the FORD GT DAYS in Le Mans, we already have several certainties:
- We will be even more.
- Our program of activities will be even richer and ideas abound.
- I intend to make it a special event.

You have seen that I invite the Americans owners to join us, and that I propose to organize their stay with us in France.

Since you wright that you will discuss that, with them, at the Rally 9 in the U.S., I suggest you tell them that they need to be organized, exactly on the same model you used with the British.

They must have a leader to coordinate every things, to organize the travel over the Atlantic for both cars and humans, to collect and send the necessary reservations in France, and interact with the organization of the European Club.

The more people make the effort to come through a long travel, the more I feel compelled to provide something shiny, and the more I feel compelled to push myself to keep them happy in our beautiful France.

The biggest constraint is the hotel.
The best places are booked two years in advance.
Unlike this year, the ideal would be that everybody is accommodated in the same place, near the circuit. To succeed this, I should start the research before the end of that year, and I finalize the booking in Spring 2015. This means that US applications should be almost final on that date. It will be a difficult task for the U.S. responsible, but it is a condition of success.

Thank you to work in team with me. It is a pleasure for me.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

Francis,

You did a fantastic job in 2014 and your kindness, hospitality and organisation were both exemplary and above and beyond the norm. I will certainly look to take part in 2016 and will hopefully be able to join Dave on his full trip.

Thank you again.

Mal

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Francis,

You did a fantastic job in 2014 and your kindness, hospitality and organisation were both exemplary and above and beyond the norm. I will certainly look to take part in 2016 and will hopefully be able to join Dave on his full trip.

Thank you again.

Mal

Thank you MAL. I am red with emotion.

I knew that people able of passion for the Ford GT were probably people of quality. You are the proof.

As I wrote earlier, my only regret is that I was too busy at Le Mans, to spend enough time with each.
But this is only the beginning ....

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho).

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Francis,

Your passion for the FGTs comes through vividly. Looked like you put together a glorious celebration, and at all places, the Le Mans Classic! A huge congrats!!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful photographic story!

I'm very tempted to take the trip in 2016. In fact, I was just talking with my wife a few weeks ago that a day we should ship our GT over to France to drive some of the great roads. For example, a couple of years ago, we (I) drove a little 1.4 litre Peugoet from Paris to Provence to Monaco...., I enjoyed the roads greatly, and it was in a tiny rental car.... I'll need to start looking into logistic of shipping a car over there.

Again, congrats on the event!

Ed

Hello GTED

For a touristic travel by car, France is a great place.
The roads are numerous, large and well maintained.
More importantly, they cross landscapes that change every 50 km, picturesque and charming villages, and we can admire and visit a multitude of churches and castles. Very important also, they lead to these gastronomic steps, which are one of the pleasures of life.
For my part, it is a pleasure which I appreciate particularly, quietly driving, arm on the door.
It might be even more enjoyable with a convertible, but everyone does not have a GTX.

And when you want to quickly reach a place, the highways (speed limited) are numerous.

If your wife and you, have a project in 2016 to come to Le Mans in extending a tourist trip in GT, and if you need advice, please dont hesitate to get back to me. I will do my best to help you.
I am not a Travel Agency, only an Architect often involved in historic buildings. It could help.

Best regards.

Francis (Saint Ho)