PG rated pics of my gal

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
So we've been building up the pedigree of our GT this last year. She's worked on Top Gear America and has been in the spread of Playboy, modeling along side Ms. July/August of 2013 :)

Attachments

• GT3.jpg
    GT3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 609
  • GT1.jpg
    GT1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 613
  • GT2.jpg
    GT2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 605

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Great pics STUNTS (last two)!

You know what a person that appreciates cars does?

Not sit/lean/touch any surface that wasn't meant to be.

Sorry for the hijack, but it's all I can see in photos like the first one. All the guys on both Top Gears do it, that Carini guy (Chasing Classic Cars) hasn't met a car he didn't lean on. Infuriating. I'd blow a gasket if I found a dude sitting on my fender, the model gets a pass.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So that was your GT in the Playboy spread?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You know what a person that appreciates cars does?

Not sit/lean/touch any surface that wasn't meant to be.

Plenty of GT fenders have been dented just having owners lean on them trying to pull out the trunk.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Plenty of GT fenders have been dented just having owners lean on them trying to pull out the trunk.

Pulling out the trunk (trunk?) is effortless. I suspect my fender was dented by an elbow while pulling out the battery.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Fortunately Tanner is in the Bieber weight class, but his jeans may have rivets.

I need the men in black memory erase thing, I just spent way too much time thinking about his rear end.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Fortunately Tanner is in the Bieber weight class, but his jeans may have rivets.

I need the men in black memory erase thing, I just spent way too much time thinking about his rear end.

I seriously considered saying it's a good thing Foust weighs 113 lbs, but I didn't want to look like I was too concerned with other men's weights.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Bieberweight. Between flyweight and birthweight. It's science. Look it up.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Nice

Ed

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I seriously considered saying it's a good thing Foust weighs 113 lbs, but I didn't want to look like I was too concerned with other men's weights.

Just seeing these quote :)
Good stuff
I know it's just an excuse but the agent my cars are with, is the most reputable Picture Car Co. in Hollyweird.... I mean Hollywood. They always make sure the owner knows exactly what production is going to do with the vehicles, they let the owner know and approve in advance... AND...... AND...... they always make sure "Said" production company is insured for instances described above.

Now, does that make leaning on the car OK? I guess it's all perspective. Those 3 as great, cool or funny as they are, are just monkeys and have boss' tell them what they want, and they listen... They just get paid a lot more than this(me) monkey does..:facepalm:

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
When does the Top Gear episode air?

STUNTS

Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
When does the Top Gear episode air?

It has been airing for this season. The shots were for all the promo commercials, promoting this season, which may be over by now???
But there was this pic taking during the actual filming where these three were standing on this lazy susan (moving) with fireworks (sparkles) going off in the back ground.

Also there was a promo add where Tanner had taken my gal out on a date and he toasts her with a glass of wine surrounded by candle light :)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
[video=youtube;uyUibZabadI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyUibZabadI[/video]

This one's a little more risqué -

[video=youtube;MttexgQNUdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MttexgQNUdo[/video]

Last edited:

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
More please.

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
If memory serves, wasn't the young lady laying across the clamshell (pardon the pun) of the GT too?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
If memory serves, wasn't the young lady laying across the clamshell (pardon the pun) of the GT too?

I don't remember. The magazine is at the northern house :) I'll check later and make a report.

You do know that AJ Baime (that wrote the "Go Like Hell" book) is a bona fide car nut, and also one of the primary editors at Playboy... I read it as a personal favor :)