Polyurethane Bushes

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
We have the 1st set of PU bushes allready assembled.

Polyurethane elastomer used in our products is the cutting-edge of polymer systems, which thanks to its features and technical parameters replace the widely used rubber. The high strength / resilience of elastomers against temperature repeatedly exceeds the quality of the traditional rubber.
Products main features:
-high flexibility in the whole range of hardness,
-very good resistance to dynamic load,
-high abrasion resistance,
-wide operating temperature range,
-high resistance to tearing and cracks,
-resistant to oils, acids, solvents and weather conditions.

Our offer is continuously updated with new products.
You can order our products at:

info@matechsports.com

Information about our products
Our products are made of polyurethane - better than traditional rubber parts. Polyurethane has the added benefits of increased safety, better durability and sustainability of the suspension, and lot more of kilometers (miles) traveled without repairs.
Currently, we offer two varieties of the material - depending on customer preference:
NORMAL version - with a hardness about 80ShA (red color), similar to that used by the original vehicle manufacturer, however, the production of polyurethane ensures sustainability and viability of prolonged life of suspension,
SPORT version / TUNING / RACING - recommended for tuned and racing vehicles, the suspension becomes much more rigid, used in sports cars (90 ShA hardness, our yellow color).

Attachments

• Foto 1.jpg
    Foto 1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 459
  • Foto 2.jpg
    Foto 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 449

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Very nice. Sure would like to know the net effect on ride and handling once installed. This has GOT to be far cheaper than replacing the arms. How hard to install?

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
Very hard.... we need to burn at 1st the metal sleeves out that you are able to press out the rest of the bearing....

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
We will go begining of may to the Nordschleife for testing :)

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
those going on the twin turbo?

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
No it goes on a Heritage, the car is in Adenau and I can Show it to you next week

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
and on your cayman....;)

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
How much would it cost to retrofit these into a complete set of a-arms?

Nice work by the way. It's good to have this option.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Very hard.... we need to burn at 1st the metal sleeves out that you are able to press out the rest of the bearing....
Are the arms heat treated and can the burning out weaken the metal?

European GT

GT Owner
Aug 20, 2012
No thats nö problem. Its just the heat from a ligther to burn the rubber in the bush that we can take out the sleeve. It's not a hot burning

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I was thinking a polyurethane bush would rub me raw. A natural bush would be much more compliant. How about no bush at all?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I was thinking a polyurethane bush would rub me raw. A natural bush would be much more compliant. How about no bush at all?

I think I like the no bush version, but the car probably would appreciate a little bush. Maybe I could get a bush from carquest and shave it?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Some like the protection that a rubber interface bush vs the harshness of poly.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
You guys are to old to worry about the stiffness. Just take whatever they are selling.... If it stays stiff for more than 4 hours call Barbarella.

I do need new bushing on the front and rear suspension. Who do I contact about pricing and delivery.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Very cool!

Ed

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Saw Ed's link to this thread, any updates? How did they perform?