Motor City Masters - Camilo

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
She is totally WIERD. If you ever met her you would understand.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Anybody watching this? It's an absolute train wreck, so terrible you hate to watch, but watch anyhow to see how much worse it gets!

Somebody with a lick of fashion sense has to start approving what Brooke Burns wears each episode. She obviously can't make adult fashion decisions. Jean Jennings is a TERRIBLE judge, and Harald Belker is almost as bad.

Camilo is doing fine, but many of his competitors are not doing near as well. Seems like many of the other contestants with the biggest ego's have the least talent or skill. We've lost four contestants so far and each week we lose another one, not sure Camilo will be the top Master, but he'll be close.

She dressing pretty well in this video.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/brooke-burns-talks-hosting-motor-city-masters_video_2223437

There is an auto quiz at the end that everyone should score 100% on.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
She dressing pretty well in this video.

I was referring to Jean Jennings.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I've been slackin. Finally watched Tuesday's episode last night. Funny stuff.

Sometimes Francesca and I sit there and laugh at how bizarre it is that we're watching Camilo on a reality show. :lol

[video=youtube_share;xWVdAPHlwg0]http://youtu.be/xWVdAPHlwg0[/video]

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I missed seeing Jameson's vacuum tubes transport sippy cups to the back seat.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Camilo's had some great "one liner's" lately!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I've been slackin. Finally watched Tuesday's episode last night. Funny stuff.

Sometimes Francesca and I sit there and laugh at how bizarre it is that we're watching Camilo on a reality show. :lol

[video=youtube_share;xWVdAPHlwg0]http://youtu.be/xWVdAPHlwg0[/video]
Its very cool seeing Cam on the telly.Makes you realize how witty he really is.But the most obvious is how talented.When I chatted to him a few weeks ago it sounded like some opportunities are popping up for him .I hope it sparks his career.Im really glad for my buddy!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
+1 Ron!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
From Jean "The Hat Lady" Jenning's MCM blog

….. the most entertaining, most stubborn, most modest, most complimentary to his opponents, most driven and most talented of the bunch….

Camillo

Tejano

GT Owner
May 15, 2012
Just got back from Rally 9 in LV. Had a fabulous time! Additionally I heard about Camilo's show Motor City Masters for the first time. The link to Trutv.com is supposed to offer streaming reruns but I can't seem to find it. Google internet searches also lead nowhere. Anyone have any idea where the reruns can be found?

-Philip