Ford GT National Rally 9 *REGISTRATION* Who's in?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I just spoke with BlackIce & he's coming but he's trying to work out details still with bringing his GT.

Ed

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
DBK...any idea how many of Camilo's cars are going to be at Rally 9? .....uh...not including Motor City Masters cars....just the GT's...that he owned...or drove...or just used to pick up chicks...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The only way you'll pick up chicks is if you start working out to get your muscles going.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
DBK...any idea how many of Camilo's cars are going to be at Rally 9? .....uh...not including Motor City Masters cars....just the GT's...that he owned...or drove...or just used to pick up chicks...

Mike, We will be bringing the "Great White" Camilo's first car. A reunion of Camilo's cars with him there would be very cool. http://www.camilopardo.com/signature-series/

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Great White
Blue Moon
Merkury 4
Black Tip

Maybe one more as of right now.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Recon for Frank. Conveniently located right next to the new Shelby Heritage Center.

rebu2yme.jpg

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
I am all in. Hope to bring my car.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I've never been to that one...but I can sure tell you a few to avoid!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Visited some old friends outside Death Valley yesterday. Notorious bar where all the OEMs stop and leave parts during Death Valley validation testing. It was full of Germans taking a break from testing who knows what.

edu3ejet.jpg

2uzuze4e.jpg

A decade later Rich Brooks' signature is almost worn off.

8u7esu6y.jpg

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Visited some old friends outside Death Valley yesterday....

A bit warm down there right now, isn't it?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
A bit warm down there right now, isn't it?

Love it! Apollo and I were walking around Furnace Creek in 116 degrees. Not a drop of sweat compared to the soggy 90 degree weather back home.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Love it! Apollo and I were walking around Furnace Creek in 116 degrees. Not a drop of sweat compared to the soggy 90 degree weather back home.

It's 110*F at my house in Vegas right now...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

It's 110*F at my house in Vegas right now...

71°F and dry in Mammoth - wish I was home - In Fresno, 92° & ugly!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
71°F and dry in Mammoth - wish I was home - In Fresno, 92° & ugly!

Thanks for rubbing it in, Ralphie. Although 92 is the coolest it's been in weeks!:facepalm:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Thanks for rubbing it in, Ralphie. Although 92 is the coolest it's been in weeks!:facepalm:

Before you know it, it will be 40s and tule fog for weeks on end.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The hotel took me on a tour of the new digs yesterday. Looking awesome. Delano sign already on the exterior, hard hats everywhere working non-stop on the interior.

They also took me to the "toptional" pool to see if maybe I wanted to use it for a cocktail party. :lol Sorry fellas, I declined.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
The hotel took me on a tour of the new digs yesterday. Looking awesome. Delano sign already on the exterior, hard hats everywhere working non-stop on the interior.

They also took me to the "toptional" pool to see if maybe I wanted to use it for a cocktail party. :lol Sorry fellas, I declined.

Since you already broke the ice and show up to events in simply a bath robe, I'm not sure that's too far of a leap. Just sayin'. :lol

Vince H

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Be careful Dave this Group will try anything, from past experience.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
For those of us driving to R9, is anyone sending stuff ahead of them to the hotel? Since we'll have to bring track gear this year, real estate in the GT will be tight.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
For those of us driving to R9, is anyone sending stuff ahead of them to the hotel? Since we'll have to bring track gear this year, real estate in the GT will be tight.
Yes. SOP for us. Track gear? I haven't seen anything saying we need track gear. Did I miss a post?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk