Ford GT National Rally 9 *REGISTRATION* Who's in?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
LVheader.jpg

REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING HERE!

Please join us at Ford GT National Rally 9! It's back by popular demand...for 2014 we return to Las Vegas! Once again, we'll have something for everyone including The GT Guys Ford GT National Rally Car show at the new Shelby Heritage Center, the opportunity to drive your own car or go for thrill rides on one of the awesome new configurations at the world class Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, scenic drives on some stellar roads in the Las Vegas area, and a chance to take home the hardware at the second iteration of the Ford GT Road Rally Championship. Of course we'll have a number of members of the original Ford GT development team on hand, including some familiar faces we haven't seen in a few years. Oh, and did I mention it's in Las Vegas? We hope to see you there in October!

All the info you need to know can be accessed here:

Ford GT National Rally Website

DATES

Begins: Tuesday October 14th, 7:00 PM
Concludes: Saturday October 18th

HOST HOTEL

delano-logo-big.png

Delano Las Vegas (Currently named theHotel at Mandalay Bay)

Ford GT National Rally 9 will be hosted at the all-new Delano Las Vegas (known until ~September 1st as theHotel at Mandalay Bay – host hotel of FGT Rally 3). Delano Las Vegas will bring the effortless style and sophistication of the original Delano South Beach to the energy and buzz of the Las Vegas strip. It's perfectly situation for easy entry and exit from the Strip area to Spring Mountain and the surrounding roads. It's also close to all the action but not so massive that we'll be lost amongst the masses.

The completely redesigned property will feature spacious suites, luxurious Bathhouse spa and gym facilities, Mix restaurant, and other high-energy night and daylife offerings that Delano has become known for. We will have secure, separate parking convenient to the hotel entrance exclusively for Ford GT National Rally 9 guests. Additionally, trailer parking will be available on site and it is a convenient location for transport drop off and pickup.

We have a great group room rate of $209 per night + applicable taxes and fees.

Rooms for Ford GT National Rally 9 can be booked at the following link:

HOTEL BOOKING AT: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/xgt14

REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING HERE!

IMG_8158-1024x768.jpg

P1060401-1024x768.jpg

R8_-078-1024x680.jpg

DSC_4780-1024x678.jpg

1379b5de7cb668c186ab48a9361eabd7_L.jpg

38.jpg

aa5045f13216477abf2a0e16a08acd59_L.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The List:

1. DBK
  2. SSRob
  3. Matt - (Driver - defending Road Rally champion)
  4. ChipBeck
  5. Xcentric
  6. roketman
  7. Mike1
  8. Cobraguy
  9. bonehead
  10. Hubbster
  11. PL510*Jeff
  12. myellowc5
  13. specracer
  14. Vince H
  15. Indy GT
  16. Fyr-Ftr-GT
  17. GTJack
  18. Magic
  19. twobjshelbys
  20. william.a.nelson
  21. Copenhagen GT
  22. shesgotlegs
  23. AJB
  24. Ed Sims
  25. Nafod
  26. shelbyelite
  27. Speed Demon
  28. Paul
  29. wmjim
  30. Tachy
  31. FlagstaffGT
  32. FlorIdaho Chris
  33. Alexander
  34. Awsum GT
  35. FGT1987
  36. SteveA
  37. THamonGT
  38. KJRGT
  39. tgilbert
  40. bigdaddo
  41. Tejano
  42. timcantwell
  43. Greg-TT
  44. FORDGT40
  45. fjpikul
  46. Stormcat
  47. Blue Moose
  48. andymlow
  49. Matech GT1
  50. GTMikey
  51. racelance
  52. Greg Boehme
  53. AlohaGT
  54. nota4re
  55. Anya
  56. Ralphie
  57. Team Jeff
  58. JBG
  59. GT38
  60. Mike Mosing
  61. Midnite Blu
  62. Shelby#18
  63. gtjim
  64. GT101
  65. 427Aggie
  66. Doctr V
  67. The Grey Ghost
  68. smockracer
  69. Lightning
  70. Hennessey Performance
  71. DGCA
  72. pe2unia
  73. SYCO GT
  74. Apollo
  75. Rickymay
  76. jackj45
  77. Marv Rose
  78. LOVE CHP
  79. fcherfane
  80. peiserg
  81. Not 4N
  82. dochemi
  83. Red Ace

[*]Ford GT Chassis Design/Vehicle Dynamics & Development engineer Scott Ahlman
    [*]Ford GT Engineering Team member Denis Breitenbach
    [*]Ford GT Engineering Team member Rich Brooks
    [*]Ford GT Package, Prototypes and Body Engineering Supervisor Kip Ewing
    [*]Ford GT Vehicle Dynamics Supervisor Mark McGowan
    [*]Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo
    [*]Ford GT Vehicle Engineering Manager Tom Reichenbach

By General Geographic Location for shipping/convoy

Midwest
  • DBK
  • Indy GT
  • GTJack
  • AJB
  • Camilo
  • Mark McGowan
  • Rich Brooks
  • fjpikul

Northeast

• Roketman
  • specracer
  • william.a.nelson
  • Nafod
  • Doctr V
  • pe2unia

Arizona/SouthWest
  • ChipBeck
  • Paul
  • SPEED DEMON
  • Flagstaff
  • timcantwell
  • Blue Moose
  • Team Jeff
  • JBG
  • GT38

SoCal
  • KJRGT
  • Mike1
  • Vince H
  • bigdaddo
  • Tejano
  • Greg-TT
  • FORDGT40
  • nota4re
  • Midnite Blu
  • Shelby#18
  • smockracer

NorCal & Pacific NW
  • Ed Sims
  • Awsum GT
  • Fyr-Ftr-GT
  • Bonehead
  • PL510*Jeff
  • SteveA
  • FlorIdaho Chris
  • FGT1987
  • GTMikey
  • Anya
  • Ralphie

Southeast
  • Matt
  • Xcentric
  • Hubbster
  • myellowc5
  • Tachy
  • tgilbert
  • Stormcat
  • andymlow

Texas/South
  • Magic
  • THamonGT
  • Mike Mosing * 2 cars
  • 427Aggie

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Done!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Dave, just to confirm, we should plan on checkout on Saturday the 18th, correct? The reservation link has the event listed as the 14th-17th.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave, just to confirm, we should plan on checkout on Saturday the 18th, correct? The reservation link has the event listed as the 14th-17th.

Yes sir!

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
What time do festivities start on Tuesday? Should those of us driving in plan on arriving on Monday night?

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
I know you guys are tired of seeing my posts, but I am now reg'd for R9 (note to TeamJeff: I mean Rally #9, not the successor to the Audi R8)

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I think we're going to head out there on the 10th and stay at Planet Hollywood until Monday the 13th and then move over to THEhotel.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Hey! My Outstanding Stock trophy is in that trophy photo! Who's gunna beat me this year?

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I know you guys are tired of seeing my posts, but I am now reg'd for R9 (note to TeamJeff: I mean Rally #9, not the successor to the Audi R8)

Rally winner Danielle S. with unidentified doofus. Derp.

R8_-121-1024x680.jpg

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Ed and I are taking that one this year buddy! I do hope there will be another scavenger hunt...that was awesome!

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Sorry Ed, I thought Matt posted that. LOL

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What time do festivities start on Tuesday? Should those of us driving in plan on arriving on Monday night?

As of today, 7:00 PM. That may get moved about an hour later, but count on Tuesday evening. Will be an easy 1 day drive for any Californian to make it in time. If it were me? I'd say NorCal and SoCal pre-Rallies.

Ed and I are taking that one this year buddy! I do hope there will be another scavenger hunt...that was awesome!

It will be back. Nobody even got divorced after last years!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Tom Reichenbach reminded me when we discussed R9 that the 10th anniversary of J4-1 coming off the line is June 30th, and this is the 9th anniversary of the start of the forum. So we'll have a 10th anniversary of the commencement of FGT production this year (and 50th of DCC winning at LM), and then the 10th anniversary of the forum and R.X next year. And then why don't we just cap that off with the 1-2-3 Le Mans 50th in 2016? The next few years are going to be very entertaining :biggrin

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
As of today, 7:00 PM. That may get moved about an hour later, but count on Tuesday evening. Will be an easy 1 day drive for any Californian to make it in time. If it were me? I'd say NorCal and SoCal pre-Rallies.

Excellent. Thanks. I'll probably try to get in a full work day that Monday to mitigate the guilt of taking the rest of the week off.
Pre-rally would be great. But that idea quickly disintegrated for R8. Maybe we can get our sh*t together this year.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Amy & I are in.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Excellent. Thanks. I'll probably try to get in a full work day that Monday to mitigate the guilt of taking the rest of the week off.
Pre-rally would be great. But that idea quickly disintegrated for R8. Maybe we can get our sh*t together this year.

Pre-rally this time should be way less complicated. A bunch of bad ass roads you guys could meet up and Rally up through. I nominate you to head the effort? Second? Second.

Done.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Team CB and #34 are in. Looking forward to it.

Chip

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Pre-rally this time should be way less complicated. A bunch of bad ass roads you guys could meet up and Rally up through. I nominate you to head the effort? Second? Second.

Done.

I'd be happy to do it! But probably not the best qualified from a knowledge or logistics standpoint, but I'll give it a shot. I'll post up a separate thread about a California pre-rally at some point.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Dave, If there is a difference between mens and womens shirts, as there was last year, how can I get two mens instead of one of each gender? Already registered BTW.