Ford GT Carbon Edition Floor mats - For all the Carbon Lovers

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
These are also in production and many options have been added. Can customize stitching color as well as leather color. PM or email to order a set

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Just installed my carbon mats.
They look great!
Thanks,
Mark

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Production week is coming up - perfect replacement for the oozing glue OEM mats. PM for details or to place an order!

-5489_zpsd6b9bcde.jpg

-5490_zpsb7f0d839.jpg

DSC_5488_zps743689de.jpg

DSC_5487_zps551401d1.jpg

-5471_zpsdbf123bd.jpg

DSC_5480_zpse558a478.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMjI4LTAwNTg5LmpwZw.jpg

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Production week is underway - PM or email to have a custom set made!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Can choose the embroidery color of (Silver, White, Blue, Red, Yellow) - Production starts Monday - PM or email to spec out a set

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
I'm prob the only case for this with a GT. But for anyone trying to get mats made for right hand drive, I've been through a lengthy process and now are having mine re-made. My ones from Andrew sat at some old local auto upholsterers shop for like 5 months waiting to be trimmed up based on what my auto accessory guys thought would work. When I recently got jack of my local tuner, who endless messed me around with my GT, I sent my car interstate to the SCT Distributor's own workshop to sort out my tuning and finish the JMS MAM install. He has an auto upholsterer next door. Today he called me to explain that there's no way the carbon editions are going to be able to be trimmed, as the are too big in some places and need extra size in other sections. So net result is that we are starting from scratch. Here's the a pic of the initial mark up for trimming that's now not going to be done. I guess the lesson here is for anyone who might be say a UK GT owner and has other exotics, if you want mats for a RHD config then it's prob best to have them made up locally.

70pf.jpg

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Pm sent!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can't you just turn them upside down and switch sides?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Production week is in process - if any requests to help spec out sets please PM or email!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Production starts Monday, PM to request special orders or custom requests!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Black Friday Promo!! - Free shipping for all orders within Continental USA and discounted shipping to all other destinations. PM for details

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Will be able to make the Carbon sets just in time - so they arrive before the Holidays!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Santa can still deliver sets by the Holidays! If ordered in the next day.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
After a short Hiatus and factory closure - I can restart production of the carbon mats! Any interest in these sets please PM or email as I have a production on Friday! Delivery next week

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Here are the newest versions of the Carbon floor mats - very nice quality, perfect fit and very durable

Untitled by Bespoxe, on Flickr

Untitled by Bespoxe, on Flickr

PM for details or to order!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
For any GT Owners out there with deteriorating OEM floor mats - I have carbon and or carpeted mat options available.

DM for details or checkout in the online store linked below

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
You might want to consider a run that commemorates the latest LeMans win with additional lettering indicating as such.

Just sayin'!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Material is in stock - if anyone is looking to replace the deteriorating oem mats - I have many options available. PM for details or click link to buy below!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
You mention options....... does the that include custom lettering that could commemorate LeMans wins?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Sure if you would like a custom logo I can add them to the mats!