GT Wipers with better visibility and looks

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Oder for a set, and Paypal payment sent.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
J C Thorne, I just received my new low profile wipers. They look like OEM quality. Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Very welcome. I am so glad this came together. When the tooling for the original arms was lost, I about gave up. So sorry it took so long to get it going again. Thanks for hanging in there.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Just letting everyone know that all orders placed back in July and August have now been shipped and the purchasers sent tracking information. I still have a few sets to assemble for folk that purchased recently and will have a few more available if anyone still wants a set. PM me if you are interested or already purchased and did not get your tracking information.

sethgt

GT Owner
Mar 30, 2010
Received and installed my new wiper arms. Thank you so much. Removing the driver’s side visor and installing the revised wiper arms opens the entire windshield to full visibility. Wipers also work great. What a great gift that Jc Thorne has given to all of us that own the second generation 2005 and 2006 Ford GT.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
So glad you like them. I still have a couple sets from recent order being put together for shipment. If there is anyone that still wants a pair, I have enough of the difficult parts left that I can assemble and ship a few more sets in a few weeks time. Just PM me.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
yes, thank you so much for doing these again. seen other GTs with them on and knew I wanted a set. received mine and sent out for carbon fiber wrap. can't wait to get them back on the car.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I need to open the box, as Ive had them for a month or so.....

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Are all orders filled?

I've not received mine...

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Joe I will PM you the details but your wipers were shipped and delivered back in November. Tracking information was sent.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Joe I will PM you the details but your wipers were shipped and delivered back in November. Tracking information was sent.

Got the PM, thanks! Now I need to track down the wipers...

Hello JC,

Sorry for doing this on the public side but I get an Inbox full message when I tried PM...

I've done some digging and it looks like the package was delivered back to the original sender on 22 Nov 2017, not to me... It's not clear from the USPS tracking info if that means you or just the Houston facility, Either way, it's not in CO...

November 22, 2017, 1:17 pm
Delivered, To Original Sender
HOUSTON, TX 77070
Your item has been delivered to the original sender at 1:17 pm on November 22, 2017 in HOUSTON, TX 77070.
November 22, 2017, 10:40 am
Arrived at Unit
HOUSTON, TX 77070

If you are able to track this down at your end please let me know.

Thank you very much,

Joe

Last edited:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Resolved...