Numerically Indexed Speed Hut Voltage Gauge

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
More as requested .....

I'm sure if you speak with Aaron at Speed Hut and mention the numerically indexed voltage gauge he'll know what you're looking for.
Below are two more photos I could not post above.
What I ordered:
1.Black face gauges
2.White index marks and numbers
3.Euro font
4.Numerically indexed voltage gauge
5.Silver bezels
6.Black panel
7.No warning lights on tach (the optional warning lights simply did not please my eye, but that's a personal choice and I wanted to adhere as closely as possible to the OEM appearance)
BTW, the DC to AC converter which provides power to illuminate the pointers was also very easy to integrate.

Photo8.jpgPhoto9.jpgIappologize for the photo quality. Bottom line, the voltage gauge is absolutely accurate!

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Very nice. Thanks for the effort and for posting.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
7.No warning lights on tach (the optional warning lights simply did not please my eye, but that's a personal choice and I wanted to adhere as closely as possible to the OEM appearance)

Looks great Joe. Just for what it's worth, I have the optional lights with the 'other' tach. I had the lights originally set to light up quite low so that my passenger could see them (you know, looks cool - LOL). But they can't see them from that seat. The lights are at the edge of the dial enough that they're really only visible to the driver, unless the passenger leans over the center console. Anyway, I've now got them set to light up fairly high in the rev range (as they're designed to be), and they're really quite good at giving you a visual warning without having to "LOOK" at the tach. I like em. Then again, I wasn't trying to replicate the 'stock' setup. Yours look great. Nice job.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

Yes, thank you!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007

Yes, thank you!

+1

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I have white gauges with blue numbers and blue lighting, to match my white/blue GT. I'll take some pics and post over the weekend.

Craig

Craig, any pics of this? I'd love to see it as your car matches mine!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Joe and for taking the time and the effort and for posting your findings. Getting ready to order gauges soon. I have a local owner who is going to bring by his GT with white gauges so I can see them in person.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
This is the combination I was entertaining as well. Actual pictures would be great to see.

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ

I have to change out the voltage gauge with the new one Speedhut sent me. It's been too hot here in California to work on the car but I'll try to do it this weekend (supposed to cool down some) and take some pics.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Best I have at this time .....

IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0111.jpgIMG_0110.jpg

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Very nice. The fuel gauge has about double the sweep of OEM. Have you determined accuracy?

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Very nice. The fuel gauge has about double the sweep of OEM. Have you determined accuracy?
Dead on!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have the GT where the Speedhut numbered voltage gauge is reading around 15 3/4 volts when driving and the LED stays lit. Aaron and his techs are working on a solution.

I have white gauges with blue numbers and blue lighting, to match my white/blue GT. I'll take some pics and post over the weekend.

Craig

Any pictures yet?

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Any pictures yet?

Sorry, been really busy at work and now leaving on vacation. Here are photos of 3 of the gauges lit and unlit. Sorry about the quality. Hard to get the lighting right in the garage. This will give you an idea of how white with blue numbers and red needle look. The backlit color is blue

CraigIMG_1587.jpgIMG_1588.jpg

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They Look Great, Thank you!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Very Nice!! :thumbsup

:cheers

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
The white gauges look pretty cool!

Do certain OEM gauges fail more than other OEM gauges, and if so, which ones? Thanks!

johncn

Jan 24, 2017
Hello
I recently got a 2005 Blue.
My speedometer does not work and considering Speedhut gauges.
Your cluster looks perfect in my mind.
May I copy your order with Speedhut?
Have they performed well these past few years.
I live in Yardley and would like to meet sometime if you have some time.
Storm tomorrow.
Stay warm.
John 215 493-0540