First National Gathering = success

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Looks like I am one of the last to get home. 7 am this morning.
WOW what a great time. thanks to all for everything.
So few people have a chance to experiance what we did in their lifetime and we are already planing on doing it again. Are we blessed or what? Now just copy what everyone else has said about the rally and you know how I feel. Just fantastic.
The other highlight of my trip was to see my best friend from the Marine Corp Sun on the was out of town. We had not seen each other for 20 years and it was just like old times.
Then came the drawback Trailering home for 3 days That is the only negitive thing I can say about the trip. Us owners do need to make our plans more in advance so we can take advantage of resonable shipping rates. This 15 hour a day towing cross country is for the birds.
Finally to all the people involved we know all the effort you expended and a really big THANKS.
todd

nz05gt

GT Owner
Apr 28, 2006
taupo new zealand
ABSOOOOOTLY FANTASTIC

just got back to NEW ZEALAND,
CAN'T THANK GTJOEY or is that now GTJOE and DBK ENOUGH FOR PUTTING TOGETHER THE MOST AWWWWSOMMMMEEE RALLY EVER CONCIEVED IT WILL NEVER BE REPEATED IN OUR LIFETIME AGAIN! MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL THE POEPLE THAT WERE INVOLVED IN SUPPORTING JOEY and DBK AND TO ALL THE FANTASTIC POEPLE AT ''FORD'' ,SALEEN,WIXSOM PLANT ETC AND THE SUPPORTING VENDERS AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE OWNERS WHO ATTENDED THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EVENT AND MADE THIS THE MOST UNFOGETABLE EVENT EVER !!!! THANKS EVERYBODY.
''TO BILL AND EDSEL FORD'' PLEASE KEEP BUILDING THESE TYPES OF CARS SO THIS AND THE NEXT GENERATION CAN ENJOY YOUR EXCELLENT PRODUCTS AS MUCH AS WE DO NOW, I FEEL THE "GT" BOUGHT OUT THE BEST IN YOUR PESONNEL THAT YOU GUY'S HAVE IN YOUR COMPANY WORLD WIDE "THANKS"
neil hodgson
new zealand

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
todd said:
Looks like I am one of the last to get home. 7 am this morning.
WOW what a great time. thanks to all for everything.
So few people have a chance to experiance what we did in their lifetime and we are already planing on doing it again. Are we blessed or what? Now just copy what everyone else has said about the rally and you know how I feel. Just fantastic.
The other highlight of my trip was to see my best friend from the Marine Corp Sun on the was out of town. We had not seen each other for 20 years and it was just like old times.
Then came the drawback Trailering home for 3 days That is the only negitive thing I can say about the trip. Us owners do need to make our plans more in advance so we can take advantage of resonable shipping rates. This 15 hour a day towing cross country is for the birds.
Finally to all the people involved we know all the effort you expended and a really big THANKS.
todd

Hey Todd!
Great meeting you, see you next weekend in Santa Barbra, just rolled in from Monterey... we had a blast there.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
In short, Great Event, fun interesting new friends, great build team ... Thanks so much to DBK, GTJOEY, BONY, and all the others who put this event together.

Next? Where?

Lgaruti

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Seminole, Fl
Last ones home

I think we might be the last ones to get back home (Sat. the 19th).
We had a great time at the rally and are looking forward to the next one.
On the way back we stopped at BowlingGreen Ky to check out the Corvette museum and manufacturing plant. Both were very impressive. The plant production line was so different from the experience at Saleen & Wixom.

Gentlemen, we truly have a hand built car!

It takes about 33 hours to produce a C6 and it's neet to watch the body slowly drop down on a complete chassis w/ running gear.

I guess for the $$'s it's a great value.

Anyway I off loaded the GT today and miss you Guys (and ladies) already.

We're off to the Silver State Classic (150 mph class)in Nv early next month. It would really be nice to see a few more of you there!

Check it out >>> www.sscc.us

Larry