2013 gt500

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Very close to ordering a white w/stripes (stripe color TBDL) convert, going to be the wife's car. She was completely against a Shelby until Floridaho Chris told her how cool it was. I've been telling her that for 6 months but will she ever listen to me? :facepalm:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I have only seen photos of the new blue. I will need to check it out in the flesh. My second choice is white w stripe delete. With black wheels and tinted out windows it would look great.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very close to ordering a white w/stripes (stripe color TBDL) convert, going to be the wife's car. She was completely against a Shelby until Floridaho Chris told her how cool it was. I've been telling her that for 6 months but will she ever listen to me? :facepalm:

Are you really trying to put that on me? [You're welcome!]

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I have only seen photos of the new blue. I will need to check it out in the flesh. My second choice is white w stripe delete. With black wheels and tinted out windows it would look great.

I would agree. Iv've been on a white kick lately having purchased four white cars this year.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
My second choice is white w stripe delete. With black wheels and tinted out windows it would look great.

That's exactly what I have ordered! Hoping for a July build..........

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Thinking of going white w/stripe delete as well and then maybe later adding painted stripes, not a big fan of tape or even the colors being offered. I know some of you are over the whole stripe thing and it's wearing a little thin on me also but I'm fighting the nostalgia urge.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thinking of going white w/stripe delete as well and then maybe later adding painted stripes, not a big fan of tape or even the colors being offered. I know some of you are over the whole stripe thing and it's wearing a little thin on me also but I'm fighting the nostalgia urge.

You don't even have it yet and you already have problems with it. :lol

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
DBK, why don't you do something constructive like call the head of the UAW and ask him where they've stashed your car?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
:lol

I heard it found it's way out alive sometime this afternoon. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

This would be a good combo for you Superboy.

8218d1337193037-delivery-dates-superman.jpg

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Looks like it already has a door ding, I'll give you 25K for it.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
You don't even have it yet and you already have problems with it. :lol

Yeah, no kidding. Go figure.....domestic P'sOS! :lol

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Dave,

I see you're slumming with your GT500 hoodlum friends over on the svtperformance forum. :lol How about some juicy 2013 GT500 info for your GT friends?

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
According to the guy on MSN autos, the press embargo ends on Monday from an event at Road Atlanta on Friday. Be nice to finally hear some info.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Where are ya Dave?

Post up!

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
From MotorTrend, "Hammer it from a stop and the rush of torque is amazing, helping to move the GT500 from 0-60 mph in scant 3.5-seconds, on toward a quarter-mile time of 11.6 seconds at 125.7 mph during our performance testing (.3 and .5 seconds faster than the ZL1, respectively)."

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...y_gt500_first_test/viewall.html#ixzz1vTtDSA4s

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Unbelieveable performance numbers for a stock car at that price.

REDEEMED

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 10, 2008
Does the reference to Germany mean there's a certain imported part on GT 500?