Historic Ford GT Videos

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Great vids. That was like speed reading the manual. Thanks for putting those up. I needed that.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I will never stop loving those videos!!

Poor Richard

GT Owner
Nov 17, 2012
New Jersey
Exciting to watch thanks

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks so much

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
Question, I'm not to savvy on this stuff but I would like to know how I can save to my computer the great U tube videos that are shared by members in the general discussion area of our forum... an example would be the ones where the GT is introduced in detail.....Any help will be appreciated...
Thanks,
Bill

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
I use a utility called YTD Video Downloader. (YouTube Downloader). It works on a number of other streaming sites too.

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
Ok Thanks. I will email you my address now. Thanks so much...They are awesome...
Bill

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
If anybody wants a copy on DVD, I'll burn it for you. Just email me your mailing information to webmaster@fordgtforum.com. I've got a bunch of useless blank DVDs from the 5 minutes those were popular.

Hi, Can you still burn me a copy of all of those?
Thanks
Bill

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry, I don't use a computer with a DVD drive anymore! Let me check and see how big the original file is. I can probably put it on a USB drive and you can take it somewhere that still burns discs.

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
Sorry, I don't use a computer with a DVD drive anymore! Let me check and see how big the original file is. I can probably put it on a USB drive and you can take it somewhere that still burns discs.

I would be happy to pay for the USB or return yours whatever is best for you...Do you need my address?
Bill

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sure, just email to it to webmaster@fordgtforum.com. I just got a bunch of USB drives but not sure if it'll all fit. If it doesn't I'll just go grab one. It's on my computer at the office so I shall check and let you know tomorrow.

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
Sure, just email to it to webmaster@fordgtforum.com. I just got a bunch of USB drives but not sure if it'll all fit. If it doesn't I'll just go grab one. It's on my computer at the office so I shall check and let you know tomorrow.

Thanks again. I just emailed you my address.
Bill

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014

DBK, Just checking to ask if you were able to send me the USB of the Videos? Thanks....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry Billy I got busy shipping a bunch of other stuff and didn't get it out.

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
Sorry Billy I got busy shipping a bunch of other stuff and didn't get it out.

Ok, I understand. When you can I would really appreciate it..Happy New Year!
Thanks,
Bill

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Ok, I understand. When you can I would really appreciate it..Happy New Year!
Thanks,
Bill

You can download them from YouTube as they are still posted. If you cannot do that, just PM me and I can put them on my google drive and send you a link to down load them. I am assuming you are speaking of the introduction videos etc that started this thread.

Billy J.

GT Owner
Oct 29, 2014
You can download them from YouTube as they are still posted. If you cannot do that, just PM me and I can put them on my google drive and send you a link to down load them. I am assuming you are speaking of the introduction videos etc that started this thread.

Yes those are the ones..I will email you..
Thanks,
Bill

snap

GT Owner
May 15, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Have you ever come across the video Ford made of how they did the body parts and the process they go through to do the painting? If you do please let me know because it is one of the best videos I have seen from a car company.