GT Guys - A Visit To The Greater Boston Area

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
To All Boston Area GT Owners,

I've been speaking with Roketman about the possibility of having the GT Guys visit the Boston area in the Spring of 2011 to spend a couple/few days servicing our cars. Ron has very kindly offered his garage, which has two lifts, as a place to have the work done (he lives in the suburbs about 40 minutes west of Boston). We'd like to pursue this if we can get five or six cars confirmed for servicing so it would be economically worthwhile for the GT Guys to visit Beantown. If you would like to have your car serviced by the GT Guys in the Boston area during the spring of 2011 then please reply to this post. If we can generate enough interest then we’ll see if we can coordinate something.

Thank you.

Rob

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I would come and visit, don't need anything done, as I have fun doing my own work

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Last time I was in Boston, you were out! :)

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
I'll probably be in for this

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Come on boys ,you know you need something!!!

TM328

GT Owner
Oct 21, 2009
New England
I could use my clamshell gap adjusted correctly, drivers seat raised as much as possible, oil service and trans breather installed.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Ron,

I would be in for some work on one of the GT's. My blue needs routine fluid changes. The Heritage is destined for some work at GT Joeys in the summer or fall. Need to know which dates you are thinking about as I have a call schedule with little flexibility to changes. Only works if it falls on days I am not on call.

Stu

2fast4u

FORD GT OWNER
Feb 9, 2006
MA and GA
OH great now you guys are going to make me look for things to get done.... I am in... just need dates ... besides it would be nice to meet a few guys in the area ...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
need more cars to make it worth there while

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
I called them in dec. I would like an exhaust,pulley,trans cooler, axle bolts and fuel filler neck. Thanks ,Steve

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Rob where are you in Boston? I am in Chestnut Hill. I would like to meet the other ford gt guys in Boston. Steve

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
In addition to fluids, I think I would like a Mac relocate.

Stu

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Rob where are you in Boston? I am in Chestnut Hill. I would like to meet the other ford gt guys in Boston. Steve

Steve - I'm in Lexington. Ron (Roketman) is in Acton. We should get together when the weather improves... which may be August given the winter we're having. Rob

Lucky

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2008
Depending on when and if this actually happens I might be in. I would be interested in axle bolts, oil change and a clam shell adjustment.

Thanks
Bob M.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok ,
Spoke to Rich last night .He is going post about coming up in April.
The trip needs to be worth the while for them.
I have volunteered my garage and lifts for them .
April sounds good to me .What do you guys think !!!
I will provide food ,and naked women dancing on the lifts!
Here's your chance to have the real deal (the gt guys ) work on your car !

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Ron,

pm sent

Stu

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
In that case, I need my axle bolts and lowering kit installed

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I'm in. I need all fluids changed and some other stuff. Later in April might be better as it'll give some time to allow for April showers to wash away the road salt.

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Ron

I have been off the grid for some time now (oh how life gets) but I could use a 20k mile tune up.

rich

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
We need more cars !!!!!!!!!!
Lets get our slot booked in now ,b4 it passes us by!!!!