GT Guys - A Visit To The Greater Boston Area

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Hope to see you in april when the gt guys come to Boston

dochemi

Nov 13, 2010
Hi Ron. I am in Chestnut Hill and would like to schedule time with the GT Guys. I need fuel neck fix, pulley change and tune,trans- cooler, axel bolts and exhaust change I have the exhaust how do I proceed with ordering the other parts and scheduling? Best, Steve

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
SEND AN EMAIL TO THE GT GUYS!
"Rich Brooks" <richbrooks@thegtguy.com

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Thanks Rob and Ron for setting this up for us. The emails are starting to come in and I will start sending out estimates next week for approval. Looking at the workload we have at home we are thinking about coming out there (Boston) the weekend of Friday, April 8 to Sunday, April 10. Hopefully the weather will warm up some by then too. If you are interested in having us do some work on your car please send me an email richbrooks@thegtguy.com.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
We will be moving this trip to the first weekend in April. We plan on being at Rocketman's place (Thanks Ron) from Friday, April 1 to Sunday, April 3.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Most excellent!!!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
We will be moving this trip to the first weekend in April. We plan on being at Rocketman's place (Thanks Ron) from Friday, April 1 to Sunday, April 3.

Most excellent indeed! Ron, u da man for offering-up your place for the work.

Rich, E-mail sent to discuss the work I would like to have done. Thanks, Rob

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Some very cool news!!
It turns out we are going to have a special visitor .
Camilo is going to be here with us Friday and Sat.
He will have some art work to sell for those interested .If you are interested go to his web site. Email him your requests .
If not just come buy to hear about the Gt from Rich,Dennis and Camilo!
If anyone still wants work done by the GT GUYS Speak up b4 its to late!!!

Last edited:

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Nice!! Can't wait. Ryan has been over polishing the GT and getting it set up with a new clear bra so it will be ready to go

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok, here comes the BIG Boston area Ford Gt bash! Get your GT ’s ready for an early spring outing!!
This is your last chance to get the "real deal"GT GUYS to work on your car! So if you are still debating .This is the 11th hour!
Contact Rich b4 its to late!! We will also have the finest polisher /detail guy in the business visiting.His work is 2nd to none.So come meet Ryan from Unique car care. Camilo will be here on saturday and of course the Gt guys!We will also have 2 driving instructors from the Ford GT rally to answer any track questions or rally questions.
Come one ,come all!
pm me for my address.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Come on Ron we need pictures and updates!!!!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok ,now the Gt guys have now come and gone.
On the ride out I got a phone call from Rich who was nervous about the pending Nor Easter.We were expecting 3-6 inches . So I said to Rich tell your wife she is going to get the 6 inches she always wanted!But knowing how spring snowstorms come and go ,I wasn’t to worried.After all I wanted work done to my GT !!!
That being said ,the week end was a huge hit!!!These guys Rich and Dennis whom I proudly call my friends are simply the most honest ,hard working and passionate people I know.Did I mention the quality and knowledge of their workmanship? Oh ya, they got gobs of that !!
We also had the pleasure of having Camilo, with us Friday night and Saturday!!.The man is so interesting! He went up stairs to do work on his computer .My 15 year old was having a sleep over with a friend.I introduced them to Camilo.They were fascinated by his web site,what he was working on and his story of being on Extreme Make Over.
I asked him to do a drawing on my wall (See picture). This was just amazing to watch!Everyone was just gob smacked !
It was like a mini,mini rally of sorts.
For the people who came and got work done.It was like they where first time rally goers .I explained if they thought this was a good time they must come to a rally !
Special thanx to John for getting my gas cap to me !! A very cool piece!!

Thank you to all .Next year we will plan more in to late April or May.

Attachments

• gas cap 1.JPG
    gas cap 1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 372
  • gas cap 2.JPG
    gas cap 2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 367
  • photo-12.JPG
    photo-12.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Ron, thanks again for having all of us over. And of course thanks to Rich and Dennis for doing such awesome work. We all had a great time. Your new gas cap looks great!

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
Ron,

A great time had by all and special thanks to Rich and Dennis for the great work they did on my car. They're like a NASCAR pit crew when they're in full swing. Rich and Dennis installed their most excellent exhaust, a short shifter, the ExoitCARe billet aluminum shifter boot bezel and parking brake boot and changed all of the fluids in my car. Camilo was kind enough to sign my car and I'm hoping to get him to do a painting or print of one of the faster red cars for me.

Thank you Ron for making your place available to do all of this work and for making a wonderful Kobe beef dinner for us on Friday night!

Rob

Last edited:

TM328

GT Owner
Oct 21, 2009
New England
Ron,

The Gt Guys were great and it was a pleasure to meet you. Excellent garage and great company. Thank you very much.

Todd