Mark Gerisch & Genaddi / So I called about the GTX1 conversion....

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Well, yes, you right, but as you know Monaco has very narrow streets and parkings are a nighmare. If you succeed not to scratch your wheels, you are certainly stuck in the car as there is no space to open the door (Owners of the stock GTs have sold their car !). But nevertheless this car is magic and I'm very proud to own it !
By the way, thank you for the nice pic

Hello STEVO .

I have long been a careful reader of the precious Forum Ford GT , but I had not yet discovered that you were in Monaco, the owner of these two wonderful cars.
Congratulations.

Did you know that the " European Ford GT Owners Club " was born recently ?

It is a Club of enthusiasts which aims to regroup Ford GT owners in Europe and help them better enjoy their FGT, through promoting contacts between them, exchanges of informations, organisation of meetings, etc. ...

4, 5 and 6 July next , we held a meeting in the heart of the famous " Le Mans Classic", with a prestigious place for our cars, laps on the 24 hours circuit, gourmet dinner, etc ...
We expect 25 Ford GT, from all over Europe, and significant personalities of the Ford GT world.

It would be a joy and an honor that you will join us .

Can you send me your email address : european.ford.gt.owners.club @ gmail.com
that I document you .

Sincerely .

Bonjour STEVO.

Je fréquente depuis longtemps l’indispensable Forum Ford GT, mais je n’avais pas encore découvert que vous étiez à Monaco, et propriétaire de ces deux merveilleuses voitures.
Félicitation.

Savez vous que le «*European Ford GT Owners Club*» est né récemment ?

C’est un Club d’enthousiastes qui a pour vocation, de regrouper les propriétaires de Ford GT d’Europe et de les aider à profiter encore mieux de leur FGT, en favorisant les contacts entre eux, l’échange d’information, les réunions, etc…

Les 4, 5 et 6 Juillet prochains, nous avons organisé un meeting au coeur du fameux «*Le Mans Classic*», avec emplacement réservé prestigieux, évolution sur le circuit des 24 heures, dîner gastronomique, etc…
Nous y attendons 25 Ford GT, venues de toute l’Europe, et des personnalités marquantes du monde de la Ford GT.

Ce serait une joie et un honneur, que de vous compter parmi nous.

Pouvez vous me communiquer votre adresse mail à : european.ford.gt.owners.club@gmail.com
pour que je vous documente.

Salutations distinguées.