Another factory video?

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I remember shooting the "car crazy" video at the shop. It took about 3 hours to shoot with all the re takes and miscues. It was hot and humid that day, and by the end, Barry and I were both soaked in sweat. The lights from the camera crew really didn't help.

I will have some of my DVDs at SEMA if anyone wants to get them. :thumbsup

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Can someone post that video for download again??

Mike

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Nice to see those videos again....

It reminded me that there was absolutely no difference in the build technique of the Ford GT and some of the most exotic hand-built cars available. A few years ago, I saw my Aston Vanquish being built (for example) and the GT has a more impressive build quality/technology/investment than that car.

They're almost too special to drive!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
They're almost too special to drive!

EP, would say they are too special to DRIVE! :lol

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
EP, would say they are too special to DRIVE! :lol

I'm kinda coming around to his way of thinking! :cheers

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
By request, here's the Edmunds slideshow factory tour video again. Link expires in 7 days or 100 downloads.

This is in Itunes video format. If you change the file extension to .mp4 you can probably play with other pc video programs.

https://download.yousendit.com/TzY3aXRNNnliR0ozZUE9PQ

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Excellent - thanks Center.... now saved!

I was interested to hear the commentator say 'of the 1,600 Ford GTs built so far.....' As mine is 1564, I wonder if it featured on the slide show? It would be nice to imagine it did!

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
As mine is 1564, I wonder if it featured on the slide show? It would be nice to imagine it did!

Of course it was. :thumbsup ..............and I've got at least 20 guys that will say so.

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
Excellent - thanks Center.... now saved!

I was interested to hear the commentator say 'of the 1,600 Ford GTs built so far.....' As mine is 1564, I wonder if it featured on the slide show? It would be nice to imagine it did!

That slideshow is from Edmunds.com, and was made by Karl Brauer, who is a GT owner and goes by ENZO BTR on this very forum.

Not sure if that video is still on the Edmunds site, but here is some other stuff:

http://www.insideline.com/search/?q=ford+gt

Pipelion

Don't forget Ford GT part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bsGX08bDDQ&feature=channel

Allan

PS Great vidoes by the way!!!! Thanks

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
WOW, I can't believe I just watched these Car Crazy GT episodes I & II for the first time today. Where have I been?????????????:thumbsup