FordGTprices.com is closed for business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh

Mar 27, 2006
I particularly enjoyed reading the data sheets showing actual production numbers. Is there a link to them somewhere on the Web?

gordon

Jul 13, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
GT to Australia

HI,

I am proposing to import a GT to Australia, but will need to convert to right hand drive.

What are the problems with such a conversion?

Any help appreciated, and are there pifalls for the unwary?

Cheers,

Gordon

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello Gordon,

There was a chap by the name of John who was planning to do the same. Last I heard he planned to buy a USA car, ship it to Canada and then over to Ozland.
He found someone to convert the car to right hand drive, very expensive if I recall. I would start a new thread and hope to get his attention, he did a lot of homework. Last I heard he had some health challenges to overcome and this may have slowed him down some? Hope night, John seemed like a great guy.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
daniel

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
silver no stripes

I know a dealer who has a silver 06 with no stripes.
He has not tocuhed it since it arrived.
Fred Grande Ford in Richmaond Michigan.
586-727-3415
Don't know if he is selling it but the contact is Larry Williams (Genral Manager).
He helped me locate my Black & silver 06

BELIZE91

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2006
Hartland MI
TSB on Batterys and volt meter info

My O6 had a dead battery after sitting a week, I jumped it, and put trickel charger in and all seems fine, However I notice the volt meter is 2 lines to the positive while running, does anyone notice the gage going to the middle after a while of running after starting? In o :frown ther cars it is normal to go to the right to replace what was pulled for starting then just maintain the vehical needs.

Also I was looking for the TSB on batteries that was listed in the begining of this section but seems to be missing

doccars

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 10, 2005
Ford GT 600RE crashed

Just came across this link with some sad photos of a totaled European GT. http://allcarsreview.com/2007/11/03/ford-gt-600re-crashed/

As an aside does anyone know if these cars were part of the original production or is the true number built the 4024 cars plus these 10. I also wonder if Saleen was involved or were all parts shipped to Roush for assembly?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Just came across this link with some sad photos of a totaled European GT. http://allcarsreview.com/2007/11/03/ford-gt-600re-crashed/

As an aside does anyone know if these cars were part of the original production or is the true number built the 4024 cars plus these 10. I also wonder if Saleen was involved or were all parts shipped to Roush for assembly?

As I understand it, there were 4038 built. These 10 were part of that total.

'Have no idea about the other question, but 'would assume Roush just aquired & modified completed cars as that would seem to make the most sense.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.