So MMP are no longer supporting vendors?

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
I'm having trouble all of a sudden contacting them, so I had a look here and noticed they aren't here any more.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
The last time they visited the forum was 8/3/09.

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
The last time they visited the forum was 8/3/09.

Ok so 3rd of August. I last had comms with them on the 10th of this month. just really odd as they have been superb in the past. 3 emails and no reply since then.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
OzGT,

I'll check on Jack today and let you know. I drive by his place both to and from my daily commute to work. Jack is a real stand-up guy and I have worked with him a lot and, like you, have always found his service superb!

He's very, very busy in the Mustang world and has a great reputation there and probably doesn't get the time he wants to hang out with us.

I'll post an update soon...

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I'm having trouble all of a sudden contacting them, so I had a look here and noticed they aren't here any more.

Even when they were supporting vendors, I never saw them in the banner ad over the past year or so, and I have logged on at least once a day for over 3 years. I always thought that was strange.

MMP does good work, Jack is just busy. Contact him directly at MMP by email and he will respond within the hour generally.

Jack@musclemotors.com

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
OzGT,

I'll check on Jack today and let you know. I drive by his place both to and from my daily commute to work. Jack is a real stand-up guy and I have worked with him a lot and, like you, have always found his service superb!

He's very, very busy in the Mustang world and has a great reputation there and probably doesn't get the time he wants to hang out with us.

I'll post an update soon...

All good Jack got back to me. Seems they were let down by Fedex who should have picked up my blower last week. All good now though thankfully.

Even when they were supporting vendors, I never saw them in the banner ad over the past year or so, and I have logged on at least once a day for over 3 years. I always thought that was strange.

MMP does good work, Jack is just busy. Contact him directly at MMP by email and he will respond within the hour generally.

Jack@musclemotors.com

Thanks Gulf GT, that is indeed how I deal with him, hence my head scratching post here. Cheers