Any collector car clubs, vendors, etc that you would like to mention?

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
To all forum members:

We are retooling our website to include a resource section for current customers, potential customers, or just those browsing the web. Did you have a good experience with a vendor of some sort? Or do you have a car club or organization you want to mention? We would love to include anything the GT Forum members would like to promote. We are looking for the name and web address so we can hyperlink this. You can PM me with any suggestions or email me at drew@classicins.com.

In speaking with DBK before I made this post, we are going to include all paid sponsors on this website as well.

Sort of envisioning the following listings; car clubs/organizations, transport companies, restoration/performance/upgrades, appraisers, cool car sites, etc

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Sounds like it will be an informative and resourceful website.

rsmithtax

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2012
los gatos. ca
i just had a small dent on the front fender from my son driving the gt. state farm paid my local body shop 47k to fix it. i also had a door ding they also fixed. the parts cosr about 30k i heard. i was very happy with state farm. they made me sign a statement that my son could not drive any of my cars. i also got a new battery and 4 new tires. i9 can't tell the car was fixed, but i was told it will show on the clue report. but i am never selling the car, so that will b eok.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
I don't have State Farm, so I'm glad I have Mickey Quinn, the Dent Eraser. Mickey took a dent out of my front fender in 15 min. $100 with tip. The guy is a magician.

http://www.thedenterasersarasota.com/#!about/ccjb

Last edited:

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Passport Transport

Mercedes-Benz Classic Center - Irvine (U.S. factory restoration HQ)

MBCA - Mercedes-Benz Club America

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I have Classic from Drew - great rates