Coil Covers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Jake,
I am really enjoying my caps and sill plates. How are the Coil Covers coming ? :biggrin

Paced

06 GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2006
Naples Florida
A friend of mine was talking to Jake last week and he said he had 2 prototypes just about ready. Im inpatiently waiting. Great products!
Paced/Tony

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I have to appologize for the delay on these. Considering the economic environment we have been very busy lately and it's getting in the way of our
fun GT projects. Don't get me wrong, were happy to be busy. Everybody I talk to asks about these and we are really excited to release them. It's true I have several protypes modeled up and I am going to choose one and start production within the next couple weeks. I will probably post a few digital renderings on this thread before we start machining so I can get some feedback from everybody. Stay tuned and thanks for you patients!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Mmmmm, Coil Covers from Jake!:thumbsup Some more Bling for my baby!!

I've shown incredible patience in the past (getting my and Kev's door sills in California instead of the dead of an Edmonton Winter [and both look truly spectacular by the way]), even in light of Jake and Sam's comments about how great they looked in person, and my oh my, were they ever right!!! :thumbsup The Engine Caps look fantastic, the door sills are even better!!! I'll try to post up some pics (or send them to Jake to post) :banana

So, waiting for the coil covers, a bit longer ain't gonna be a problem. But not TOO much longer, OK Jake? I'm going to take my kids to Florida (Disney, Cape C etc) first two weeks in July. Any chance for then? Maybe Stormy will be delivered an extra set and I can pick mine up from him? :wink

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Mmmmm, Coil Covers from Jake!:thumbsup Some more Bling for my baby!!

I've shown incredible patience in the past (getting my and Kev's door sills in California instead of the dead of an Edmonton Winter [and both look truly spectacular by the way]), even in light of Jake and Sam's comments about how great they looked in person, and my oh my, were they ever right!!! :thumbsup The Engine Caps look fantastic, the door sills are even better!!! I'll try to post up some pics (or send them to Jake to post) :banana

So, waiting for the coil covers, a bit longer ain't gonna be a problem. But not TOO much longer, OK Jake? I'm going to take my kids to Florida (Disney, Cape C etc) first two weeks in July. Any chance for then? Maybe Stormy will be delivered an extra set and I can pick mine up from him? :wink

Pro, that's not a bad idea. They will definitely be done by July. In fact if they're not done by July they are free!:eek We can ship to FastCat no problem. You want to go Orange like everything else?

p.s. can't wait to see your door sills installed!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Pro, that's not a bad idea. They will definitely be done by July. In fact if they're not done by July they are free!:eek We can ship to FastCat no problem. You want to go Orange like everything else?

p.s. can't wait to see your door sills installed!

Hummm .. are the coil cover done..?? According to this it should be any day now !! :biggrin .. Hey Pro you have it writing .. not done by July they are gratis .. :eek

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hummm .. are the coil cover done..?? According to this it should be any day now !! :biggrin .. Hey Pro you have it writing .. not done by July they are gratis .. :eek

Where does the time go?:ack

Well I will stand by my word but lets not get too excited. I have 5 days left
in July. And I have pulled of bigger feats. Stay tuned!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Im in for a free set!!!! :)

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Im in for a free set!!!! :)

:lol:lol:lol that list runs deep! But your at the front of the line - well right behind Pro and Stormy.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
:lol:lol:lol that list runs deep! But your at the front of the line - well right behind Pro and Stormy.

Hey what about me, what about me?! :confused

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
O.k. guys I have dragged this out long enough. Here are few screen shots of our new FordGT coil covers. I know this project took way to long and for those of you that have been asking about them for the last few months I thank you for your patients.

We are running 3 sets currently with a production run to follow as soon as they are mounted and tested properly. We will offer them in our usual
anodized colors. As always give me a call for specials.

Pricing, and real pictures of them on and off the car to follow.
Feel free to make comments or call with questions.

Thanks!

Jake
Project321
877-584-7321

Attachments

• satin_sm.JPG
    satin_sm.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 446
  • red_sm.JPG
    red_sm.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 443

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks great !! I'm in ...:biggrin

H

HHGT

How about "Ferrari Slayer"

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Hey I like that too !!! Jake,, hold up on the Engraving !! :biggrin

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta

I really love how we can personalize these cars. :thumbsup

For what it's worth, and it may just be me and my $0.02, I, for one, just love the script that Jake has chosen, "The Legend Lives".

(this part is NOT intended as a flame to anyone, so please don't read it as such) I have no inferiority complex about the GT, and feel no desire to point out the obvious ("Ferrari Slayer") that everyone knows intuitively just by looking at the gorgeous lines of the car, or listening to the glorious rumble emanating from the tailpipes.

I think it's great that the pride we show in these cars manifests itself in so many varied ways. :cheers

I cannot wait to get my coil covers. These look just perfect!!! :banana

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I do like to taunt the Prancing Pony boys but I would not engrave the name Ferrari on the heart of my car. In the end, the GT was a celebration of what America is, not a statement about what Italy is not.

Nice work, btw.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I do like to taunt the Prancing Pony boys but I would not engrave the name Ferrari on the heart of my car. In the end, the GT was a celebration of what America is, not a statement about what Italy is not.

Nice work, btw.

Agreed 100%!! Well said! :cheers

H

HHGT

For what it's worth, and it may just be me and my $0.02, I, for one, just love the script that Jake has chosen, "The Legend Lives".

(this part is NOT intended as a flame to anyone, so please don't read it as such) I have no inferiority complex about the GT, and feel no desire to point out the obvious ("Ferrari Slayer") that everyone knows intuitively just by looking at the gorgeous lines of the car, or listening to the glorious rumble emanating from the tailpipes.

I think it's great that the pride we show in these cars manifests itself in so many varied ways. :cheers

No offense taken. I'm just the type of guy that likes to provoke people for the sport. Learned it all from BlackIce and Pockets..

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
No offense taken. I'm just the type of guy that likes to provoke people for the sport. Learned it all from BlackIce and Pockets..

Sam, you are a piece of work. :lol
How about joining me at C & C this Saturday? George says he will try to make it in BLU II.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Nice work, btw.

Hey I was only joking !!! :biggrin ... "The Legend Lives " is the greatest tribute to these cars !!! I wonder who came up with that phrase.. :wink