Coil Covers

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hey I was only joking !!! :biggrin ... "The Legend Lives " is the greatest tribute to these cars !!! I wonder who came up with that phrase.. :wink

Haha! I knew you would claim it!

Seriously, was just about to give you credit.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
I really love how we can personalize these cars. :thumbsup

For what it's worth, and it may just be me and my $0.02, I, for one, just love the script that Jake has chosen, "The Legend Lives".

(this part is NOT intended as a flame to anyone, so please don't read it as such) I have no inferiority complex about the GT, and feel no desire to point out the obvious ("Ferrari Slayer") that everyone knows intuitively just by looking at the gorgeous lines of the car, or listening to the glorious rumble emanating from the tailpipes.

I think it's great that the pride we show in these cars manifests itself in so many varied ways. :cheers

I cannot wait to get my coil covers. These look just perfect!!! :banana

So true Pro! Exactly why we love making parts for this car more than anything else. Although I think "Ferrari Slayer" would be kinda funny!

BTW - your orange set is going to the annodizer today!:biggrin

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey I was only joking !!! :biggrin ... "The Legend Lives " is the greatest tribute to these cars !!! I wonder who came up with that phrase.. :wink

Brilliant Brian, kudo's to you. :cheers

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
So true Pro! Exactly why we love making parts for this car more than anything else. Although I think "Ferrari Slayer" would be kinda funny!

BTW - your orange set is going to the annodizer today!:biggrin

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana Oh, I'm excited!!!

"Ferrari Slayer" would be funny. Too bad it doesn't fit on a licence plate. I guess that's where the F Enzo plates come in..... :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jake, are these the only choices we get? I sure would like to see other colors. (Oh sorry, I'm running a very high fever).

Ok, where's the info for ordering? My regards to Sam, and I'm still waiting to examine her. Frank

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Jake, are these the only choices we get? I sure would like to see other colors. (Oh sorry, I'm running a very high fever).

Ok, where's the info for ordering? My regards to Sam, and I'm still waiting to examine her. Frank

Frank wants Tuti Fruti !! :biggrin

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca

I put the red up just for you! What color do you want to see?

:lolYour still offering free paps? I would call you gross and inappropriate
but I would probably be doing the same if I where a "doctor".

Order info and pricing will follow shortly!

H

HHGT

Sam, you are a piece of work. :lol
How about joining me at C & C this Saturday? George says he will try to make it in BLU II.

I'm thinking yes. May talk my buddy with his 612 to come along....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Of course I like the RED, but... can you maybe etch in a profile of the GT in an open space? Next time, don't listen to StormBrain, consult with those of us that have some artistic talent (like Charlie the Tuna used to say, tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good taste).

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Coil Covers are finished. Here are a few pics of Pro's orange set and a flat black set we did just for fun. I will post some more colors and some on a car so you can get the full perspective. We are offering them in all the usual flavors (red, black, polished, satin, orange, blue) They are 450.00 a set and the normal 10% forum discount applies. (so 405.00 to you)

They won't be on our site for a week or so but you can always call or e-mail to order.
877-584-7321
sales@project321.com

Thanks!
Jake

Attachments

• orange_sm.jpg
    orange_sm.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 359
  • flat_black_sm.jpg
    flat_black_sm.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
another angle

Attachments

• orange_1_sm.jpg
    orange_1_sm.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 350

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Hi Jake,

Are you going to post the blue color on this forum or your site anytime soon? Maybe I missed earlier threads, but what are these made of? Good job!:thumbsup

Gaby

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Hi Jake,

Are you going to post the blue color on this forum or your site anytime soon? Maybe I missed earlier threads, but what are these made of? Good job!:thumbsup

Gaby

Hi Gaby!

We didn't do any in blue because the ano won't match the blue on the valve cover and they are right on top of the valve cover so we thought it would clash. But we can certainly do them in blue. I know there are some guys out there that have black valve covers and in that case it wouldn't be a problem. So if you want to see blue I will do a set in blue and post it, no problemo.

They are made of 6061-t6 and they use your stock coil covers rubber gaskets. Installation takes about 15-20 minutes.

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Took a few sets over to Marv Rose's place(forggtforsale.com) today to get some pics of these sets installed. (thanks Marv!) So here are some pics.
I made sure to get some red sets for our special friend Frank P. :biggrin

Oh, and one of the black pics is gloss black and the other two are flat black. We thought the flat would look good
with all the other flat black in the engine bay and it does. That may be my favorite color.

Thanks!
Jake

Attachments

• flat_blk_sm_1.jpg
    flat_blk_sm_1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 330
  • flat_blk_sm_2.jpg
    flat_blk_sm_2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 323
  • gloss_blk_sm_1.jpg
    gloss_blk_sm_1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 324
  • orange_sm_1.jpg
    orange_sm_1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 320
  • orange_sm_2.jpg
    orange_sm_2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Just for you Frank.

Attachments

• red_sm_1.jpg
    red_sm_1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 326
  • red_sm_2.jpg
    red_sm_2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 330

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now you're talking!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Jake,
I see you took out the other relief sections.. I'm with you I like the Flat Black !!:thumbsup

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Jake,
I see you took out the other relief sections.. I'm with you I like the Flat Black !!:thumbsup

Yes, I thought they where getting to busy. Everybody here agreed so we decided to drop the pockets aorund the outside. Good eye, I wondered who would catch that first. Of course it was the Cat!

DataDale

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2007
Dearborn Hgts.
looking good

Jake
These look great.
Nice job
Dale

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Somebody (Samantha) just informed me that I had the wrong price for the coil covers posted on this thread. They are supposed to be 450.00 and 405.00 with the forum discount. Sam also wants to point out that those of you that have already ordered where charged correctly because she handles that and therefore no mistake could be made. :biggrin

Sorry for any confusion.

Jake